Build Mistakes We Keep Making

Have an idea for a roleplay for multiple homes? Something you would like to see done? Looking for alliances, people to trade with, people to start wars with? Post your needs here!
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Re: Build Mistakes We Keep Making

Postby Ceri the Urt » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:10 pm

OMG Kingdom of Sands was AMAZING. One of the most fantastic sim builds I have ever seen. Ugh I wish it had gotten popular. I took many of my store shots there when I did a line of harem clothing.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Ominiphis
SL Name: Ominiphis
Caste: Black
Role: Ubar
Home Stone: Da Thasse Falls

Postby Ominiphis » Tue May 22, 2018 7:23 am

I implore you to try Archeage Reckoning server. This game is not going away and is getting spinnoffs. It is a game all goreans would love.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Tue May 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Ominiphis wrote:I implore you to try Archeage Reckoning server. This game is not going away and is getting spinnoffs. It is a game all goreans would love.

Most of the people on this board do not self-identify as "gorean." Most of us identify as roleplayers. We're playing a role, with our characters entirely separate from our own real life identities.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Leah wrote:
Ominiphis wrote:I implore you to try Archeage Reckoning server. This game is not going away and is getting spinnoffs. It is a game all goreans would love.

Most of the people on this board do not self-identify as "gorean." Most of us identify as roleplayers. We're playing a role, with our characters entirely separate from our own real life identities.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Return to “Roleplay Ideas”