City of Servitude

Tantus
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

City of Servitude

Postby Tantus » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:01 pm

...somewhere along the old bible belt of the country formerly known as America one such colony arose. This colony, though it may not be known by many, was far different than the others that occupied the world. In a colony state that was located near the remains of the ancient American town of "Nashville" a new way of living was being established. A mayor by the name of Gottsdanker was forcing the law unlike it'd never been enforced before...

Posting this for friends who're running the City of Servitude, it's a post-apocalyptic themed sim, not dissimilar to the Handmaid's Tale. A totalitarian town where fertility and repopulating the Earth is high on the agenda. All it takes are the survivors willing to do their manly duty for Mankind.

It also uses the ZCs Meter for currency and dice-rolls. One novel concept I liked was, you can roll a dice to determine your character's occupation:

► Show Spoiler

I haven't seen this randomness in roleplay before, I think it's a brilliant way to get people settled in and maybe despising the jobs dealt to them! Makes a change from everyone roleplaying billionaires all the time.

It is an Adult sim with disturbing themes, located at: Moonlight Garden
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/M ... 128/128/44

Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Re: City of Servitude

Postby Oor » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:48 am

I keep getting told to watch The Handmaid's Tale, but I've yet to do it. This is an interesting concept, and I really like the "roll to make your character" thing. I hope it goes well for them.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:35 pm

Wow that looks Gorgeous!
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:43 pm

None of the photos show up for me anymore. :(
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Tantus
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Postby Tantus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:42 am

It seems they were taken off Flickr, some images are still on the website, here.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:20 am

Handmaid's Tale is pretty depressing right now, given the political climate of the US as it's starting to look more like a documentary than fiction, but the sim ideas is a novel one, at least. Kudos for originality. Might check it out just to scratch my kinky RP itch when I've healed up my busted shoulder.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/

Return to “Non-Gorean Sims”