Thor

Gone to the movies lately? Write a review! Put a Poll in with the options of "Must See", "Wait until it comes out on DvD" or "Use it as a Frisbee"!

Thor, to rent...or not to rent...that is the question.

MUST SEE!!!
17%
MUST SEE!!!
17%
Rent/Buy on DVD
17%
Rent/Buy on DVD
17%
Use it as a Frisbee
17%
Use it as a Frisbee
17%

Total votes: 6
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Thor

Postby Ceri the Urt » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Yes, we did go see Thor. We had to right? all part of the series...hehehe.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Okay, so Thor, well humm....I kind of went into it with this "omg, dude throwing a giant hammer, how cheesy is this going to be?...and At times it was a tad on the cheese side. The whole arrogant, I am bigger and better then you deal got old quick. The acting was so so....there were some good parts but I don't know..it didn't leave me with a good, happy feeling like iron man did. I just wasn't all that thrilled with it.

The special effects however were pretty well done. Honestly though. I barely recall a lot of the movie, which goes to show what I thought of it. LOL

My recommendations...wait till it comes out on DVD. Erm..since it is out of the movies...yer going to have to anyway. LOL
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Rayzor McAuley
SL Name: Rayzor McAuley
Role: old salt

Re: Thor

Postby Rayzor McAuley » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Its still playing at the cheap seats here in my town, but I saw it on opening night and was not disappointed.

The absence of proof is no proof of absence.
AzhLann
SL Name: Veeper

Re: Thor

Postby AzhLann » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 am

Use it as a Frisbee : lol..... *dodge!*
I actually read it as "freebie"...lol....AFTER I vote!...
hey... no freebie no Gor laugh, ....or at least Gor won't be this widely known and muchly exploited.

I do expect Ray to make a respond but thought it'll be much more elaborate than that, chuckles.
My first GM weapon was a hammer, the reason I'm so looking 'forward' to the movie.

What's great about these 'comics gone movies' is that they always offer best of the best cinematography, and they're open for great new ideas, and always gives new frontier of so called 'rendering', laugh, storyline however, would have to be 'btc' (by the comics).

Think I'm gonna make this one my personal favourite no matter what.

*wonders where the rest of the Northerners would say about this thread.....*

Thank you so much for the thread Mon Ceri!!.... ;tybow: :lips:
Public Enemy no.1

Return to “Movie Reviews!”