Free Woman Courting

Discussions related to Free Women
JackoS
SL Name: Jacko Stawberry

Re: Free Woman Courting

Postby JackoS » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Leah wrote:Companionship was "spur of the moment," I think, because of the viewpoint of the narrator in each of the books, and because Norman wasn't really interested in the "normal day-to-day lives" of regular Goreans. He was very focused on Warriors and crazy adventures.

Probably you are right Leah. However when we consider what we know of Gor, it seems to me, courting doesn't seem like a very common and usual activity.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:19 pm

JackoS wrote:
Leah wrote:Companionship was "spur of the moment," I think, because of the viewpoint of the narrator in each of the books, and because Norman wasn't really interested in the "normal day-to-day lives" of regular Goreans. He was very focused on Warriors and crazy adventures.

Probably you are right Leah. However when we consider what we know of Gor, it seems to me, courting doesn't seem like a very common and usual activity.

I agree, if you look at courting from the usual way it's portrayed in media. But courting takes many forms in many different cultures. Whatever happens to form a companionship, if it has any sort of ritualized or widely-accepted form within Gorean culture, it would fall into the concept of "courting." Hell, he might court her family, or they might court him. There has to be some mechanism by which families decide to tie their children together for a year or so.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
mariareese
SL Name: maria

Postby mariareese » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:29 am

Overly eager men can be smelt a mile away by a free women, if you are over eager is a major turn off for girls. the following r the boys that are dying to get the attention of Ms. Right; the ones that will do everything to be with girl; the have affection for struck romeos. now that's best as far as that goes and you may get lucky and walk up to an uniformly sensitive Juliet who loves your dotty doting, though if you are very serious about getting a pretty girl's attention, here are four suggestions that will let the girl or women know you're interested though at the identical time will not make ya look desperate.
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Postby Oor » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 am

mariareese wrote:Overly eager men can be smelt a mile away by a free women, if you are over eager is a major turn off for girls. the following r the boys that are dying to get the attention of Ms. Right; the ones that will do everything to be with girl; the have affection for struck romeos. now that's best as far as that goes and you may get lucky and walk up to an uniformly sensitive Juliet who loves your dotty doting, though if you are very serious about getting a pretty girl's attention, here are four suggestions that will let the girl or women know you're interested though at the identical time will not make ya look desperate.

Go home. You're drunk.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
mariareese
SL Name: maria

Postby mariareese » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 am

I do not need to go, actually I am at my home.
That was my personal experience, you can not understand because you're drunk. :fleeflee:
Pepper
SL Name: Pepper

Postby Pepper » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:48 am

mariareese wrote:Overly eager men can be smelt a mile away by a free women, if you are over eager is a major turn off for girls. the following r the boys that are dying to get the attention of Ms. Right; the ones that will do everything to be with girl; the have affection for struck romeos. now that's best as far as that goes and you may get lucky and walk up to an uniformly sensitive Juliet who loves your dotty doting, though if you are very serious about getting a pretty girl's attention, here are four suggestions that will let the girl or women know you're interested though at the identical time will not make ya look desperate.

*turns the paper over in her hands* I want my money back. There are no four suggestions listed here. How will I ever learn to woo properly when donning my mantoon now?!
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Postby Manon Seid » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:38 am

Oh you don't need the sense of smell baby when i am coming for you - or written rules for that matter. You will know when my hand land on your fat ass with an audible "SMACK!"

Thats woo'ing...right? *looks at Pepper for confirmation*
A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas
Pepper
SL Name: Pepper

Postby Pepper » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Manon Seid wrote:Oh you don't need the sense of smell baby when i am coming for you - or written rules for that matter. You will know when my hand land on your fat ass with an audible "SMACK!"

Thats woo'ing...right? *looks at Pepper for confirmation*

*shrugs casually* That's how I always do it.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:10 pm

It's a role play forum (Gor fantasy Sc-Fiction) for role players of Second Life (virtual world). You are at the wrong place. Bye

Return to “Free Women”