7%
didn't know FW had sex
7%

Total votes: 100
Sacha
SL Name: Resident Resident

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Sacha » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Thyri wrote:Unfortunately I think S, is that many women have the "take me take me, make me make me" fantasy. The breaking fantasy is very very common. So you'll see in SL a LOT of FW behaving fllirtatiously in order to "court the collar".

Some people in SL thrive on getting as much masciline attention as possible. For whatever reason. Those choosing to play FW often times dont see a lot of male attention. And if someone needs masculine attention for their RP, then they're going to eventually become more and more like those who do get the male attention, the slaves, the sluts. And they flirt and fuck outside of how their role would be in order to keep getting the male attention.

Is it right or wrong? I dont know. But I think if more men put the women on trial or dragged them back home for behaving like slaves, you'd either see an influx of "unowned slaves" back running around in Gor, or you'd see a bitch thread coming up here soon about how collaring FW is a bad thing. Give the magistrates some work. Put the FW acting like sluts on trial. Trial RP is freakin FUN!

I don't think you can really apply right or wrong to the issues really, I mean, its an OOC choice to act that, to define your own role and I don't think its necessarily wrong I just personally find the whole thing amusing as I have for quite awhile. As Josef said earlier, if I don't accept the validity of the role, I certainly don't have to act upon it and frankly, as we both well know, there is nothing new about Crouching Free Women, Hidden Slaves. ;)
This should be interesting.
Sacha

Postby Sacha » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Kaitlin wrote:
Of course, and I agree with what you wrote to a point. Where we differ is that this thread seems to be promoting this idea that the sexual aggressive Free Woman is normative.

And I have not seen anyone arguing it was normal and all have stated there would be OOC consequences for a Free Woman who behaved this way openly. Also...I wouldn't call a women submitting to her companion sexually aggressive.

Steals more popcorn and keeps munching and watching.

Is it normal though for a Free Woman to enjoy sex with her Free Companion? That's my question. I'm speaking generally of course, not on an individual basis and I'm certainly not going to turn this into a quote mining tirade, merely asking that with what we do know about the issues of frigidity and the fears of slavery, would even giving yourself totally over to your Free Companion be normal?

Oh, and in full disclosure, I don't have a horse in the Gor race anymore...
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:02 pm

by Capital S » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Kaitlin wrote:

Of course, and I agree with what you wrote to a point. Where we differ is that this thread seems to be promoting this idea that the sexual aggressive Free Woman is normative.

And I have not seen anyone arguing it was normal and all have stated there would be OOC consequences for a Free Woman who behaved this way openly. Also...I wouldn't call a women submitting to her companion sexually aggressive.

Steals more popcorn and keeps munching and watching.

Is it normal though for a Free Woman to enjoy sex with her Free Companion? That's my question. I'm speaking generally of course, not on an individual basis and I'm certainly not going to turn this into a quote mining tirade, merely asking that with what we do know about the issues of frigidity and the fears of slavery, would even giving yourself totally over to your Free Companion be normal?

No it wouldn't be normal. I think both would be conflicted in some ways to learn that his frigid Free Woman was hot in the sack. He might immediately decide to stay out of her bed, he might collar her or he might simply continue to enjoy her. There are examples of each of these scenarios in the books.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Runt
SL Name: Pie
Owner: Real Life

Postby Runt » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Capital S wrote:Is it normal though for a Free Woman to enjoy sex with her Free Companion? That's my question. I'm speaking generally of course, not on an individual basis and I'm certainly not going to turn this into a quote mining tirade, merely asking that with what we do know about the issues of frigidity and the fears of slavery, would even giving yourself totally over to your Free Companion be normal?

Ironically I was thinking about this while watching Games of Thrones the other day. In one of the scenes where Khal was smexing up his new wife, Daenerys, they showed her as scared and not enjoying it. I think this is pretty much how your average gorean FW would react to sex. Maybe not scared (unless she was scared of her companion), but she'd be uncomfortable, trying to get through it until he was done. Of course that's not much fun to roleplay in the midst of a hot sex scene so I doubt many FW play it that way, and of course there would be exceptions.
Mynerva
SL Name: *****

Postby Mynerva » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Runt wrote: I think this is pretty much how your average gorean FW would react to sex. Maybe not scared (unless she was scared of her companion), but she'd be uncomfortable, trying to get through it until he was done. Of course that's not much fun to roleplay in the midst of a hot sex scene so I doubt many FW play it that way, and of course there would be exceptions.

I think that is super hot, actually. I am weird like that.
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg
Sacha

Postby Sacha » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Kaitlin wrote:He might immediately decide to stay out of her bed, he might collar her or he might simply continue to enjoy her. There are examples of each of these scenarios in the books.

I can certainly agree with these.

Runt wrote:Ironically I was thinking about this while watching Games of Thrones the other day. In one of the scenes where Khal was smexing up his new wife, Daenerys, they showed her as scared and not enjoying it. I think this is pretty much how your average gorean FW would react to sex. Maybe not scared (unless she was scared of her companion), but she'd be uncomfortable, trying to get through it until he was done. Of course that's not much fun to roleplay in the midst of a hot sex scene so I doubt many FW play it that way, and of course there would be exceptions.

Actually, I think that's an excellent example and heck, maybe some Free Woman who are at first cold and frigid do loosen up somewhat like Daenerys does.
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Postby Thyri » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Runt when I played that way... I was actually IMed by the dude saying "you're not liking this?" and he stopped the RP.

I think there's a pressure created by people not understanding the sexuality that exists between slaves and FW. When sexual RP starts, I think a lot of people feel pressured to turn on the "super hawt cybersmex" and forget a lot about the role they're in.

When I was a slave, I went through the "how stella got her groove back" line of a pleasure slave who got turned into a work slave line. She was dying inside essentually. And thus why she's free now. But when I was a slave, I RPed trying to find that spark, to let that hotness come back. While I was fumbling and bumbling, I got IMs demanding that I spice up the sexual parts and insisting that I RP as being hopelessly aroused.

Unfortunately playing the discovery or RPing as frigid usually gets you slapped with the label "sucks at sex" or "fades everything to black". And then you get shunned in RP if you dont become this instantly hot sexpot despite the role.

Again unfortunately when it comes to sex, its up to the men here. If you want heat, inspire heat. Dont go into IMs demanding cybersex when its RP. See the role for what it is. If its FW sex, it might be rape. it might be consentual. But its not going to be paga slut hot clawing at the ceiling sex... most of the time. Sometimes if you've got a secret slave, then yes, behind closed doors. But then you're playing a VERY dangerous game as a woman.

But I think a lot of times there is the pressure for IC sex to somehow still be turned into cybersex. And if your sex is cybersex... and that works for you and your RP partners, great. But give those of us playing a role the chance to play our roles as well. And not just instantly equate IC sex to OOC cybersex.
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Runt wrote:
Ironically I was thinking about this while watching Games of Thrones the other day. In one of the scenes where Khal was smexing up his new wife, Daenerys, they showed her as scared and not enjoying it. I think this is pretty much how your average gorean FW would react to sex. Maybe not scared (unless she was scared of her companion), but she'd be uncomfortable, trying to get through it until he was done. Of course that's not much fun to roleplay in the midst of a hot sex scene so I doubt many FW play it that way, and of course there would be exceptions.

First the chocolate and now this example...I really do like your words. I had this example in my head about midway through this thread and to take it even a step further the scene where the slave is teaching her how to be pleasing and she ends up showing him a different women in the second episode reminds me so much of Kajira of Gor.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Cup of asshole tea

Postby Cup of asshole tea » Sun May 08, 2011 11:01 am

Aphris wrote:the magic fingers of SuperTarl made her drip.

Juice.
Willow
SL Name: Willow Jenipe

Postby Willow » Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 am

Capital S wrote: Is it normal though for a Free Woman to enjoy sex with her Free Companion?

I don’t think that it’s possible to generalise. For one thing, there would be a difference between castes – a wealthy girl of high caste, raised in the high walled gardens, would obviously be different from a peasant girl raised in the farmyard, where the animals would be at it all the time. For one sex would be natural, for the other perhaps not.

It’d also surely depend on the individual couple. Some might regard sex with their FC simply as a chore to breed children. Others might have a wonderful time, and why not? After all, though Norman gives the impression that all slaves were beautiful and all FW were ugly, that’s unrealistic.

A lot might also depend on the man. Think of it – his sexual technique is based on a knee trembler with a coin girl, or a quick grope with a tired paga slut in the middle of a smelly, noisy paga den. So wonder lover he very probably ain’t, and though for some reason sl@ve girls orgasm instantly at his devastating technique, I doubt if all women would.

So in answer to the question, I’d say that sex with a FW was whatever a couple wanted to – and could – make of it.

Return to “Free Women”