Sex with Free Women

Discussions related to Free Women

Sex with a Free Woman is....?

frigid
4
4%
frigid
4
4%
cool controlled
10
10%
cool controlled
10
10%
romantic and tender
5
5%
romantic and tender
5
5%
hot and amazing but different than with a bond
17
17%
hot and amazing but different than with a bond
17
17%
no different than sex with a bond
7
7%
no different than sex with a bond
7
7%
didn't know FW had sex
7
7%
didn't know FW had sex
7
7%
 
Total votes: 100
Runt
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 am
SL Name: Pie
Owner: Real Life

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Runt » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Thyri wrote:Unfortunately I think S, is that many women have the "take me take me, make me make me" fantasy. The breaking fantasy is very very common. So you'll see in SL a LOT of FW behaving fllirtatiously in order to "court the collar".

Some people in SL thrive on getting as much masciline attention as possible. For whatever reason. Those choosing to play FW often times dont see a lot of male attention. And if someone needs masculine attention for their RP, then they're going to eventually become more and more like those who do get the male attention, the slaves, the sluts. And they flirt and fuck outside of how their role would be in order to keep getting the male attention.

Is it right or wrong? I dont know. But I think if more men put the women on trial or dragged them back home for behaving like slaves, you'd either see an influx of "unowned slaves" back running around in Gor, or you'd see a bitch thread coming up here soon about how collaring FW is a bad thing. Give the magistrates some work. Put the FW acting like sluts on trial. Trial RP is freakin FUN!


:clap:

Sadly too, a good number of those "take me make me" FW are only excited by the actual force collaring rp, thus dropping interest in the roleplay when they're just another slave. I knew a woman once that had 7 (yup, seven) different masters on 7 different avatars. What she craved in her rp wasn't being a slave. It was getting collared by force. But I suppose that's a whole 'nother discussion...
User avatar
DarbyDollinger
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 am
SL Name: Darby Dollinger
Caste: Slaver
Home Stone: Amongst the ruins of Salernum.
Location: Port Kar

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby DarbyDollinger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:35 pm

So, to reiterate, what is it that makes sex with a Free Woman so desirable over sex with a slave?


As far as I'm aware no one in the thread was arguing that, unless I missed it.

What I was arguing is that Norman uses words like frigid and sexless to describe free women (and Earth women) for rhetorical or artistic effect, when they don't really act that way in the books.

But that only means that they don't have to be so chilly in the bed of their free companion or their kajirus. It doesn't mean that they can compete with slaves when it comes to sex, or that they turn into free man-chasing super-sluts. We're making quite a limited argument.
User avatar
Sacha
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm
SL Name: Resident Resident

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Sacha » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 pm

DarbyDollinger wrote:
So, to reiterate, what is it that makes sex with a Free Woman so desirable over sex with a slave?


As far as I'm aware no one in the thread was arguing that, unless I missed it.

What I was arguing is that Norman uses words like frigid and sexless to describe free women (and Earth women) for rhetorical or artistic effect, when they don't really act that way in the books.

But that only means that they don't have to be so chilly in the bed of their free companion or their kajirus. It doesn't mean that they can compete with slaves when it comes to sex, or that they turn into free man-chasing super-sluts. We're making quite a limited argument.


Considering that most of the Free Women presented in the books were used as abject lessons to build Norman's points about the "natural place for a woman" and them ending in collars, I'm not sure that you've accurately presented the whole case.
This should be interesting.
User avatar
Sacha
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm
SL Name: Resident Resident

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Sacha » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Thyri wrote:Unfortunately I think S, is that many women have the "take me take me, make me make me" fantasy. The breaking fantasy is very very common. So you'll see in SL a LOT of FW behaving fllirtatiously in order to "court the collar".

Some people in SL thrive on getting as much masciline attention as possible. For whatever reason. Those choosing to play FW often times dont see a lot of male attention. And if someone needs masculine attention for their RP, then they're going to eventually become more and more like those who do get the male attention, the slaves, the sluts. And they flirt and fuck outside of how their role would be in order to keep getting the male attention.

Is it right or wrong? I dont know. But I think if more men put the women on trial or dragged them back home for behaving like slaves, you'd either see an influx of "unowned slaves" back running around in Gor, or you'd see a bitch thread coming up here soon about how collaring FW is a bad thing. Give the magistrates some work. Put the FW acting like sluts on trial. Trial RP is freakin FUN!


I don't think you can really apply right or wrong to the issues really, I mean, its an OOC choice to act that, to define your own role and I don't think its necessarily wrong I just personally find the whole thing amusing as I have for quite awhile. As Josef said earlier, if I don't accept the validity of the role, I certainly don't have to act upon it and frankly, as we both well know, there is nothing new about Crouching Free Women, Hidden Slaves. ;)
This should be interesting.
User avatar
Sacha
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm
SL Name: Resident Resident

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Sacha » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Kaitlin wrote:
Of course, and I agree with what you wrote to a point. Where we differ is that this thread seems to be promoting this idea that the sexual aggressive Free Woman is normative.


And I have not seen anyone arguing it was normal and all have stated there would be OOC consequences for a Free Woman who behaved this way openly. Also...I wouldn't call a women submitting to her companion sexually aggressive.

Steals more popcorn and keeps munching and watching.


Is it normal though for a Free Woman to enjoy sex with her Free Companion? That's my question. I'm speaking generally of course, not on an individual basis and I'm certainly not going to turn this into a quote mining tirade, merely asking that with what we do know about the issues of frigidity and the fears of slavery, would even giving yourself totally over to your Free Companion be normal?

Oh, and in full disclosure, I don't have a horse in the Gor race anymore...
This should be interesting.
Runt
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 am
SL Name: Pie
Owner: Real Life

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Runt » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Capital S wrote:Is it normal though for a Free Woman to enjoy sex with her Free Companion? That's my question. I'm speaking generally of course, not on an individual basis and I'm certainly not going to turn this into a quote mining tirade, merely asking that with what we do know about the issues of frigidity and the fears of slavery, would even giving yourself totally over to your Free Companion be normal?

Oh, and in full disclosure, I don't have a horse in the Gor race anymore...


Ironically I was thinking about this while watching Games of Thrones the other day. In one of the scenes where Khal was smexing up his new wife, Daenerys, they showed her as scared and not enjoying it. I think this is pretty much how your average gorean FW would react to sex. Maybe not scared (unless she was scared of her companion), but she'd be uncomfortable, trying to get through it until he was done. Of course that's not much fun to roleplay in the midst of a hot sex scene so I doubt many FW play it that way, and of course there would be exceptions.
User avatar
Mynerva
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:22 am
SL Name: *****

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Mynerva » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Runt wrote: I think this is pretty much how your average gorean FW would react to sex. Maybe not scared (unless she was scared of her companion), but she'd be uncomfortable, trying to get through it until he was done. Of course that's not much fun to roleplay in the midst of a hot sex scene so I doubt many FW play it that way, and of course there would be exceptions.



I think that is super hot, actually. I am weird like that.
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg
User avatar
Sacha
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:12 pm
SL Name: Resident Resident

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Sacha » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Kaitlin wrote:He might immediately decide to stay out of her bed, he might collar her or he might simply continue to enjoy her. There are examples of each of these scenarios in the books.


I can certainly agree with these.

Runt wrote:Ironically I was thinking about this while watching Games of Thrones the other day. In one of the scenes where Khal was smexing up his new wife, Daenerys, they showed her as scared and not enjoying it. I think this is pretty much how your average gorean FW would react to sex. Maybe not scared (unless she was scared of her companion), but she'd be uncomfortable, trying to get through it until he was done. Of course that's not much fun to roleplay in the midst of a hot sex scene so I doubt many FW play it that way, and of course there would be exceptions.


Actually, I think that's an excellent example and heck, maybe some Free Woman who are at first cold and frigid do loosen up somewhat like Daenerys does.
This should be interesting.
User avatar
Thyri
Posts: 948
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 am
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Thyri » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Runt when I played that way... I was actually IMed by the dude saying "you're not liking this?" and he stopped the RP.

I think there's a pressure created by people not understanding the sexuality that exists between slaves and FW. When sexual RP starts, I think a lot of people feel pressured to turn on the "super hawt cybersmex" and forget a lot about the role they're in.

When I was a slave, I went through the "how stella got her groove back" line of a pleasure slave who got turned into a work slave line. She was dying inside essentually. And thus why she's free now. But when I was a slave, I RPed trying to find that spark, to let that hotness come back. While I was fumbling and bumbling, I got IMs demanding that I spice up the sexual parts and insisting that I RP as being hopelessly aroused.

Unfortunately playing the discovery or RPing as frigid usually gets you slapped with the label "sucks at sex" or "fades everything to black". And then you get shunned in RP if you dont become this instantly hot sexpot despite the role.

Again unfortunately when it comes to sex, its up to the men here. If you want heat, inspire heat. Dont go into IMs demanding cybersex when its RP. See the role for what it is. If its FW sex, it might be rape. it might be consentual. But its not going to be paga slut hot clawing at the ceiling sex... most of the time. Sometimes if you've got a secret slave, then yes, behind closed doors. But then you're playing a VERY dangerous game as a woman.

But I think a lot of times there is the pressure for IC sex to somehow still be turned into cybersex. And if your sex is cybersex... and that works for you and your RP partners, great. But give those of us playing a role the chance to play our roles as well. And not just instantly equate IC sex to OOC cybersex.
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Cup of asshole tea

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Cup of asshole tea » Sun May 08, 2011 11:01 am

Aphris wrote:the magic fingers of SuperTarl made her drip.


Juice.

Return to “Free Women”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron