didn't know FW had sex
7%
didn't know FW had sex
7%

Total votes: 100
marika denja

Sex with Free Women

Postby marika denja » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

"An unowned girl, a free woman, thus, can never experience her full sexuality" Passion, it is thought, deprives the free woman to some extent of her freedom and important self-control; it is frowned upon because it makes her behave, to some extent, like a degraded female slave; free women, thus, to protect their honor and dignity, their freedom and personhood, their individuality, must fight passion " the free woman must remain cool and in control of herself, even in the arms of her companion, to avoid being truly 'had'" (Tribesman of Gor, p.17)

How does this apply to your experiences?
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Leah » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

You need an option that says "other" or "different depending on the woman."
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Mynerva
SL Name: *****

Postby Mynerva » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:03 pm

marika denja wrote:"An unowned girl, a free woman, thus, can never experience her full sexuality" Passion, it is thought, deprives the free woman to some extent of her freedom and important self-control; it is frowned upon because it makes her behave, to some extent, like a degraded female slave; free women, thus, to protect their honor and dignity, their freedom and personhood, their individuality, must fight passion " the free woman must remain cool and in control of herself, even in the arms of her companion, to avoid being truly 'had'" (Tribesman of Gor, p.17)

How does this apply to your experiences?

A free woman might not have the same sexual experience as a slave - but that does not mean she cannot have any good and meaningful sexual experiences. Yes, she might not have some mind blowing slave orgasm every time she has sex - but that does not mean she cannot have one at all. I believe a free woman can have a sexual life with her companion, a lover, or even a male slave she enjoys and that is still different from the sexual feelings of a slave.

In rp - I find the sexuality of a fw more interesting to explore and to play out than the sexuality of a slave. It is more complicated, more complex - and can be played out in so many different ways.
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 pm

There is plenty offered by the author to support both extremes that you offer in your poll. It will be up to each role-player to decide where they fall on the continuum.

Too, even a frigid woman, in the arms of a Gorean master, can be made to sweat and cry. (Beasts of Gor)

For my character there is no difference in the sex between a free woman and a kajira/bond behind closed doors. Publicly I may proudly wear a thick cloak of propriety often mistaken as coldness or frigidity but it is an act that keeps me safe and only subject to one man who already has dominion over me anyway. My companion.

Virginia Kent had become the free companion of the warrior, Relius of Ar. Ho-Sorl, another warrior of Ar, had obtained Phyllis Robertson. I expected he still kept her in collar and silk, liking her that way. (Hunters of Gor)

His terms were simple, that the woman be yielded to him, totally, that she be as much his, and as helplessly, though by her own free will, as any s lave girl on whom he might choose to fix his collar. He would be, even in a companionship, to the scandal of Ar, master. ($lave Girl of Gor)

But in others of those compartments, Ellen supposed, there would be not free companions but slaves, and masters. In such places she supposed the slaves lovingly served the masters. (Prize of Gor)

Strangely many still believe that JN doesn't expect Free women to enjoy sex. He openly admits they do however he assumes that the natural conclusion to such enjoyment is enslavement. Are there moments when this crosses my characters mind? Of course, but I have a lot to consider in making that choice. Inability to practice my caste, lowering the economic standards of my House, being unable to teach any children I may have and the loss of regard from parents, siblings and even friends. I enjoy role-playing walking this line and I suspect my companion does as well. That to me is the ultimate Gorean RP. Will I? Will he? Do all those thoughts going through my head prevent me from experiencing a “slave orgasm”. Perhaps...Perhaps not.

How fortunate the fellow who has a free companion, one who, however reluctantly, and at whatever sacrifice to her self- esteem and dignity, deigns to share it with him, nobly, bravely permitting herself thereupon to be subjected to the embarrassing and brief unpleasantries of carnality. (Kajira of Gor)

I would believe that in the right situation even a free woman can be a slave and experience the same enjoyment and survive without wearing a public collar.

Respectable Sluts
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
In the crowd men cried out with pleasure; I heard even gasps from women, perhaps amazingly, startled that their sex was capable of such beauty; the eyes of some of the women shone with ill-concealed admiration and excitement; I could mark the quickness of their breath in their veils; the eyes of others seemed terrified, and, shrinking, they looked from the block about themselves, suddenly fearing the men with whom they shared the tiers; I heard the tearing of a veil and heard a girl scream and turned to see her lips being raped by the kiss of a Warrior, and then she was yielding to him; the crowd went wild; here and there there was the cry of a woman in the throng who was seized by those near her; one girl tried to flee and was dragged screaming by the ankle to the foot of a tier; another woman, with her own hands, tore away her veil and seized in her hands the head of a man near her, pressing her lips to his, and in a moment she lay, robes torn, in his arms, weeping, crying with pleasure.

Yet hundreds of the highborn free women of Ar, many rich, had avidly sought companionship with Clitus Vitellius. I did not blame them. Had I been a free woman of Ar, I, too, would have sought such companionship. To have such a man as Clitus Vitellius I would have accepted his terms. So, too, I think would have any true woman. Surely it is better to have a true man on any terms than to have half a man, or no man at all. Men are masters; if the man be strong, the woman must submit. Given the opportunity to relate to a true man, few women will settle for less. Indeed, true women, in the belly of them, desire to submit to true men. It is an ancient instinct bred into the bellies of beautiful, feminine women. “Remove your clothing,” would my master say to a high-born free woman, suing to be considered by him in companionship. She would do so, and be assessed. If he was not pleased, he would send her weeping from his presence, clutching the rag of a slave, to don it and return to her dwelling. If he was not displeased he would gesture to the tiles before him where there waited a goblet of slave wine which she, kneeling before him, would eagerly drink. She would serve him that night as a slave. ($lave Girl of Gor)
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Jara
SL Name: Jara Lowell
Caste: She-Urts
Role: She-Urt

Postby Jara » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 am

*would ask* what's a 'bond' as last I checked those live in the north and north alone,. so why compare a southern free women to that seeing free women are not of the north so to speak. Least not in the way you described one to be. So it being like sex with a bond would be rather out of place to state, nor a comparison to make. Now if it would be same as a Kajira, that we can agree on seeing a free women if born to Gor, also was tough the slave ways in case she finds a collar, alike serving and pleasing in the bed. Though not on a level as a pleasure slave obviously.
¤´¨) A million to one chances, happen
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) nine times out of ten.
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤

Remember - Access is a privilege - not a right.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 am

With the right man, there is no frigid woman....
Syndel
SL Name: Syndel Daviau

Postby Syndel » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 am

I believe the somewhat demure and shy element of the free woman makes it more for an interesting experience than the all-naked-yes-yes-let's-do-it from a slave, which is a more predictable and, therefore, boring/repetitive performance.
Rob
SL Name: .

Postby Rob » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 am

Sasi wrote:With the right man, there is no frigid woman....

Nonsense, frigidity is not something that can be cured just by the "right" man.
Aphris
SL Name: Aphris Myoo
Role: Yearkeeper & Trader
Home Stone: Kataii

Postby Aphris » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 am

Rob wrote:

According to John Norman it could be cured. Example the frigid woman in Bloodbrothers, the magic fingers of SuperTarl made her drip.
She smiled. "I have grown fond of the smell of bosk," said she. Kamchak smiled. He held his hand to the girl. "Ride with me, Aphris of Turia," said Kamchak of the Tuchuks. Image
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:27 am

Rob wrote:

Believe me, yes... Frigidity is not a disease, it's a mental block.

Return to “Free Women”