didn't know FW had sex
7%
didn't know FW had sex
7%

Total votes: 100
marika denja

Sex with Free Women

Postby marika denja » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 pm

"An unowned girl, a free woman, thus, can never experience her full sexuality" Passion, it is thought, deprives the free woman to some extent of her freedom and important self-control; it is frowned upon because it makes her behave, to some extent, like a degraded female slave; free women, thus, to protect their honor and dignity, their freedom and personhood, their individuality, must fight passion " the free woman must remain cool and in control of herself, even in the arms of her companion, to avoid being truly 'had'" (Tribesman of Gor, p.17)

How does this apply to your experiences?
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Re: Sex with Free Women

Postby Leah » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

You need an option that says "other" or "different depending on the woman."
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Mynerva
SL Name: *****

Postby Mynerva » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:03 pm

marika denja wrote:"An unowned girl, a free woman, thus, can never experience her full sexuality" Passion, it is thought, deprives the free woman to some extent of her freedom and important self-control; it is frowned upon because it makes her behave, to some extent, like a degraded female slave; free women, thus, to protect their honor and dignity, their freedom and personhood, their individuality, must fight passion " the free woman must remain cool and in control of herself, even in the arms of her companion, to avoid being truly 'had'" (Tribesman of Gor, p.17)

How does this apply to your experiences?

A free woman might not have the same sexual experience as a slave - but that does not mean she cannot have any good and meaningful sexual experiences. Yes, she might not have some mind blowing slave orgasm every time she has sex - but that does not mean she cannot have one at all. I believe a free woman can have a sexual life with her companion, a lover, or even a male slave she enjoys and that is still different from the sexual feelings of a slave.

In rp - I find the sexuality of a fw more interesting to explore and to play out than the sexuality of a slave. It is more complicated, more complex - and can be played out in so many different ways.
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg
Jara
SL Name: Jara Lowell
Caste: She-Urts
Role: She-Urt

Postby Jara » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:09 am

*would ask* what's a 'bond' as last I checked those live in the north and north alone,. so why compare a southern free women to that seeing free women are not of the north so to speak. Least not in the way you described one to be. So it being like sex with a bond would be rather out of place to state, nor a comparison to make. Now if it would be same as a Kajira, that we can agree on seeing a free women if born to Gor, also was tough the slave ways in case she finds a collar, alike serving and pleasing in the bed. Though not on a level as a pleasure slave obviously.
¤´¨) A million to one chances, happen
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) nine times out of ten.
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤

Remember - Access is a privilege - not a right.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 am

With the right man, there is no frigid woman....
Syndel
SL Name: Syndel Daviau

Postby Syndel » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 am

I believe the somewhat demure and shy element of the free woman makes it more for an interesting experience than the all-naked-yes-yes-let's-do-it from a slave, which is a more predictable and, therefore, boring/repetitive performance.
Rob
SL Name: .

Postby Rob » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 am

Sasi wrote:With the right man, there is no frigid woman....

Nonsense, frigidity is not something that can be cured just by the "right" man.
Aphris
SL Name: Aphris Myoo
Role: Yearkeeper & Trader
Home Stone: Kataii

Postby Aphris » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 am

Rob wrote:

According to John Norman it could be cured. Example the frigid woman in Bloodbrothers, the magic fingers of SuperTarl made her drip.
She smiled. "I have grown fond of the smell of bosk," said she. Kamchak smiled. He held his hand to the girl. "Ride with me, Aphris of Turia," said Kamchak of the Tuchuks. Image
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:27 am

Rob wrote:

Believe me, yes... Frigidity is not a disease, it's a mental block.
Ghost
SL Name: Ghost of a chance
Caste: of thousands
Role: with the punches
Home Stone: more weight
Owner: H'ish or J'ish
AkA: tsk tsk

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

One thing that gets me is this, when a free woman has previously been enslaved, (and not even the filpflop style either) why would she not retain her understanding of what it was to be wholly female. After all JN repeatedly shows that inside every woman is a duality.
I have had slaves tell a FC of mine that they (the man) must enjoy them(said slave) more. Collar removal induced amnesia? Norman created collar induced nymphomania, so who knows, but it doesn't sit well with me. I never was good at unlearning.
"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a song sing it" Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu ;)

Return to “Free Women”