Sex
2%

Total votes: 180
Runt
SL Name: Pie
Owner: Real Life

Re: FW talk most about

Postby Runt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 pm

*chokes on the temporarily lodged kernel before sliding her glare to Dove, spitting out little fragments of thoughts as she hurries for the door* Pfft....metagamer... *one final word yelled from outside as she bolts down the hallway*..

--====== INVALIDDDDDDDD!

Hey don't mess with an ex GE chick. We know how to get out of stuff.

:hrm:
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 am

*watches runt run away with a chuckle*

So, Great Lady, you were saying, in your oh so delicate tones?
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Adoveea Rau
SL Name: Adoveea Rau
Caste: Builder
AkA: Lady

Postby Adoveea Rau » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:52 am

Watches the sprinting of Runt with some bemusement and turns "The discussion, Treat, is what free woman talk most about of course. In this case, gossip definably wins, the gossip being that the very thought of having to engage you, Treat, in a conversation sent that one woman sprinting and screaming gibberish. Is this a common occurrence for you now? " Graciously offers the bag "Care for some popcorn? "
Reputation is what others know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself.
Ice Bradley
SL Name: Bain Menna
Caste: Red Caste
Role: Warrior
Home Stone: Tarnwald
Owner: Real life
AkA: Ice Bradley

Postby Ice Bradley » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 am

I got a slave who thinks i should find a fc, you sure you dont want to be that Dove? :mrgreen:
there's those thinking more or less less is more
but if less is more how you're keeping score?
Means for every point you make
your level drops
kinda like its starting from the top
you can't do that...
Adoveea Rau

Postby Adoveea Rau » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:48 am

Ice. Told you, bride price was already paid on me. And as Brigand turned the title of being head of Tarn house over to the Evil Admin....
The Evil Admin and his Lovely Free Companion where I currently live, due being kidnapped there from Rose Isles, says this to you:
[00:34] Eros Stonesoul: tell him to keep searching
[00:38] Domino Morales: tell him ..he has to take a number laughs
[00:38] Domino Morales: and as long he has a skin instead of feathers he should go away ..
Reputation is what others know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself.
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 am

Adoveea Rau wrote:Watches the sprinting of Runt with some bemusement and turns "The discussion, Treat, is what free woman talk most about of course. In this case, gossip definably wins, the gossip being that the very thought of having to engage you, Treat, in a conversation sent that one woman sprinting and screaming gibberish. Is this a common occurrence for you now? " Graciously offers the bag "Care for some popcorn? "

Really? I thought it was your oh so ladylike tones and the clip round the ear that sent her sprinting away. I, myself, was perfectly charming. Then again, that's not that unusual. So, I believe you were about to take that veil off? I got a nice collar for you and a wonderful chain to attach to it.

Does this place HAVE a market?
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Echo
SL Name: Echo Horatio
Caste: Merchant?
Role: Trouble maker
Home Stone: Island of Jahesa

Postby Echo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:27 am

/me pops fresh popcorn and starts filling little red and white stripped bags. . .
"In order to roleplay in SL Gor, you first need to accept that people are not sensible." by Chron
Adoveea Rau

Postby Adoveea Rau » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm

The amused reply "Ah charming Treat. Such a risque and very delusional thought on your part. I am not sure about markets, I never travel."Daintily sniffs the air and glances over "But I see * gestures over to Echo* a woman whose lovely face and neck are in full naked display, and look! she even has the skill of popcorn creation. A very suitable subject for your collar and leash, provided..*slight pause* ..you are capable of catching and taming her."
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:56 pm

You, Great and Fair Lady are all ready used to the niceties of city life. Taming a wild cat is not what I want. Besides, corrupting frigid free women is intriguing and usually profitable.
Adoveea Rau

Postby Adoveea Rau » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Lifts a gloved hand to the yawn not bothering to hide the glazed boredom within her eyes "Well as I am guilty of starting this entire conversation by suggesting you and Ice to go capture/kidnap all those free women and slaves who have never experienced that. I will take the responsibility of my own boredom at this point in the conversation.
She smiles deadly cold under her veils "But it has been highly amusing to me to see you leap to the manipulative *snap* of my gloved fingers on the keyboard and serve up your replies and dialog to me".

Dimples.

Return to “Free Women”