Total votes: 180
Adoveea Rau
SL Name: Adoveea Rau
Caste: Builder
AkA: Lady

FW talk most about

Postby Adoveea Rau » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 pm

What three top topics do most FW talk about in roleplay? Pick and discuss
Reputation is what others know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself.
Elle Stormcrow
SL Name: Elle (True Quartz)
Role: Alar Supremist
Home Stone: Laager Of The Lost Alar
AkA: RIP Evangeline

Re: FW talk most about

Postby Elle Stormcrow » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:41 pm

I could really only answer for my FW and the ones around her in the Laager. It tends to be about family, what is new in camp which translates into gossip, and of course that gossip and any major happenings tends to revolve around the men.

Its a bit of a different world for the Alar so where women of the south might spend time discussing caste matters, that might be replaced with talk of family, new matings, recently birthed children and such.

I'm looking forward to reading what others have to share.
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Well I will admit to picking Sex but not in the usual sense of the word. Usually its about the sex we are not getting or being scandalized if someone happens to even think of getting some. I do love FW chit chat RP and I think it opens up some interesting entertainment without waiting on a man to appear.

What FW talk about...an example
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
[04:55] Dren Bernard smiles as he yawns and remembers just in time he is not alone yet so doesn't scratch anything much as he goes to his bed "i wish you all well ladies"

[04:55] VICTORIA almost was not able to manage the outburst of laugh hearing about Noble Free Women Wine. "Oh.. i will expect then the rebate, Lady.. As i hope for having a lot... customers" she chuckles and waves at Dren.

[04:55] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren): "I wish you well Dren she calls out seeing him hurry off."

[04:56] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) nods in agreement, "I will ensure it is mutually profitable for both of us and give you a price similar to that which I would charge a slaver house for their stock of slave wine."

[04:57] ELIZABETH blinks as she suddenly realizes what the two of them are talking about and she can't help an offended grimace "You're terrible! Are you truly speaking about this?"

[04:58] VICTORIA nodded "sounds great. I just need to start research for slaves. I really doubt
i will find fast really good ones, that i will want they work for my name" she looks at Najira "Were you ever companioned , Lady?"

[04:58] ELIZABETH raises her chin proudly, again looking slightly offended "Of course I was"

[04:59] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) chuckles at the scribes outrage before leaning forward, "You do not think all of us are as chilled as the wind that blows through Torvaldsland do you?"

[05:00] ELIZABETH blinks again, her face practically white as a sheet as Kait leans forward and speaks like that, surely they are just three women at the moment, but still "Well you ought to be!"

[05:01] VICTORIA rises a brow "then why you are... so prudish? With all respect? We are alone, no man hear us. And I do believe we may speak openly. We may pretend coldness and frigidity. But... seriously. Is your body built differently than body of slave? Your skin, sensitive spots, all works like these of slave. All difference is in your mind. You may control it, hide it. And use for your goals, while slave.. is helpless creature"

[05:01] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) settles back on the couch laughing, "I have a feeling you will be quite scandalized at the number of bottles that fly from our shelves ELIZABETH...as you do perform the accounting....it is quite a healthy trade."

[05:03] ELIZABETH mumbles something inaudible as VICTORIA so blatantly points her flaws out and her face changes from white to red "Still!" she insists, but weakly "You sound like... like... " she can't bring herself to say it to these two high standing women, but it must be obvious what she wanted to say

[05:04] VICTORIA peeps at Kait then back at ELIZABETH "I sound like.. who? DO tell. Not affraid youwill offend me. And then we may ask Lady Kait if i am right.. about anatomy.."

[05:05] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) glares at her, emerald green eyes now flashing with the beginning of anger should she dare finish that sentence....especially after her recent experience. She had a lifetimes worth of being called any names that might resemble a beast. "Hmm...what is it you were saying ELIZABETH...," ice clearly in her voice now.

[05:06] ELIZABETH narrows her eyes on her, she sits up on the bench and stares back at her "You WANT to hear what I was about to say?" she asks, a bit perplexed, but she hears Kait and again manages to control herself enough to not dish out some crude expression for a woman "No, I will not bring myself down to that level" she says, satisfied and rests back down

[05:09] VICTORIA lays still relaxed, even amused by the reaction of scribe. "Yes, i want to hear. I do not like guessing what others have in mind. Are you brave and free enough to speak your thoughts? Or you are already enslaved by society demands and expectations? Or.. false kindness? Hum?" her voice's tone friendly and warm. Many things changed in VICTORIA. And she felt more self-confident than ever before.

[05:09] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) eases back seeing she decides to bite her tongue then thinking more on the subject she turns back toward her curiously, "So tell me something...and this is purely biological...are you truly so restrained and did you not find it a chore to maintain such revulsion when your companion presented himself. I am working on a new elixir for just such a thing and I wonder its marketability. Did he complain overly much?"

[05:12] ELIZABETH glares back at VICTORIA "I find it to be a virtue to be able to hold ones tongue and control oneself. It is only a certain kind of woman who cannot and isn't even allowed, to do such" she responds. Her tone is less outraged now and then she turns her attention to Kait "Well that is different... My companion was..." she trails off again and averts her eyes "Well no matter, it was different"

[05:15] VICTORIA laughs at ELIZABETH's respond "so you seems to value more controlling your tongue than your feelings? like an anger so visible in your glare? so well heard in your voice? " she would push the woman further "Some slavers would find it as promise of slave potential"

[05:16] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) frowns wondering if it is all a bit to do about nothing as her mind goes back to those moments on the third day of her capture before she shakes herself forcefully to rid her mind of those thoughts fully expecting the nightmares to return if she does not take something to hold them at bay with even such a brief reflection. "Yes ELIZABETH it is different but not always does that difference depend on companionship no matter what we are taught and how we are expected to behave. Personally I am tempted to buy a boy just to ensure regular function...," pausing to listen to the taunting of VICTORIA she silently agrees that anger is a good indication of strong emotion. "She has admitted to not always being in such control VICTORIA."

[05:18] ELIZABETH shrugged "It sounds like you know the matter well, Lady" she spoke the last word almost mockingly "A Free woman is allowed her anger, in case you didn't know" she shakes her head softly "It's also a very productive emotion to have, it makes it so that things get done. Yes I too have emotions and yes sometimes they carry me rather than the opposite, but usually not"

[05:21] VICTORIA lifts her chin proudly while speaking to Najira "I was born free. And it happened i was a slave. Should i feel shame for it? Perhaps. But like any other experience it let me develop myself and made clear what i want from my life. I learned a lot about myself. And now i may stand more firmly on my own, not desiring unknown. Knowing what i lose and what i gain remaining free. You are allowed to feel EVERYTHING, Lady. Point is not to show these feelings. But consume them with cold blood, turning them to work for your goals. Not letting others to use them against you"

[05:23] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) silently admires both women's control, lacking much of that herself at times, "Tell me VICTORIA, do you imagine the baths to be grand? I am sure you head is full of plans," turning the conversation to a less tense venue intentionally

[05:23] ELIZABETH shrugs yet again, she looks back at VICTORIA "You may try, but you cannot use my emotions against me. I have them, I stand by that. And I will rather be ruled by them than by... well, you know, you brought it up and you two were quick enough to turn the conversation in that direction after we were left with no men about" she then holds her tongue, relieved that Kait brought a different topic up.

[05:26] VICTORIA chuckles amused hearing Kait that tries to change the convo's direction "I want them great. Not place where men brings their sluts to fuuck them senseless. " she snorts "I want place where citizens socialize, I want events. Maybe some..." she laughs a bit "some controversial ones. I want s lave girls that would lure customers not only and mainly by shape of their asses. But by intelligent conversation. I dont want another Silver Chain hovel just with water"

[05:28] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) smiles imagining it will be quite something, "Should you succeed it sounds like it will draw citizens not just from Ar but from all over to come experience such baths.

[05:29] ELIZABETH listens attentively, putting her resent behind her it, it was afterall not the person but the topic that had outraged her "We need that, cafés and teahouses are terribly boring in the long run. The baths is the only place where the interesting gossip is spread"

[05:30] VICTORIA sighs "well, when you met lately decent s lave girl? Because for now this is my headache if i am able to find such creatures..." she shakes head "both genders..."

[05:32] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) frowns wondering if she should, "I may know of a slave or two who might be interested. When I bought my Alina she was also being auctioned and her seller showed a bit of discontent with the bidders that day. I will check with the slaver."

[05:34] VICTORIA nodded. " I am going to test them personally. Interview each candidate. Judging not only the beauty but also the brain conditions. And.." she turns at Kait " i hope i may count at medical support. Of course well paid"

[05:41] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) sits up a bit straighter hearing yet another way for the House of Bernard to profit. "Certainly we would be willing to offer Veterinarian services even if it is not our primary concentration. Test them...? how interesting that you would wish them to know more than just how to handle a strigil," hesitant about offering knowledge ELIZABETH might not want bandied about she does not mention she might be a good resource in finding the slaves she seeks.

[05:43] ELIZABETH moves her boots closer to the glowing embers in the middle, listening to their talk, quite a bit more relaxed now, but also appearing absent in thought.

[05:45] VICTORIA rises a brow hearing about veterinarian services. "So is that true? In moment when woman gets collar her anatomy changes? From humanoid to.. animal? I have missed then that i have grown the tail, or claws, or fur along my body" She wasn't one of these 'candy-dispenser-mistress' but in other hand she knew that slaves are useful and damn, better to having them for dirty job than doing it herself.

[05:46] ELIZABETH lets out a soft muffled snort as the conversation seems drawn back to anatomy of women, but this time, she remains quiet.

[05:50] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren): "I would have to say it is certainly true. As a Free Women you would be afforded the most careful of care, private, discrete and I would of course seek to ensure you participate fully in your treatment and my assessment. A slave on the other hand would receive basic inoculations from me to ensure their owner is not without their usefulness and be bound for injections if not previously received. Even the bitter taste carefully formulated in its concentration to take away reproductive rights differs greatly so yes VICTORIA...to me, much like your owner you became an animal with no rights...not even the right to considerate medical treatment. I am however never cruel"

[05:53] VICTORIA smiles behind her veil "so again its just a case of mindset rather than matter of facts. As woman still has two hands, two legs, ten fingers. And the same physical form than just before the enslavement..." she waves hand "Enough about it. You would be able to make exam for m ale slave? or i should ask Dren for help in such cases?" the amused tone could be heard again in her voice.

[05:55] ELIZABETH stretches slightly and this time as she speaks her voice is soft "Not that I can say I know too much on the matter, but perhaps Dren does, but as far as I have been informed, the mind is as important as the anatomy, in certain areas" she slips off the couch and adjusts her robes "I must be going, I wish you both well"

[05:57] VICTORIA looks at ELIZABETH "Well it was an inspiring meeting Lady. I'm looking for more such... EXCITING conversations in future" she lifts hand and corrects her blonde ridiculous hairdress.

[05:57] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren): "I wish you well ELIZABETH"

[05:58] ELIZABETH chuckles as she wonders off, truth being she actually felt refreshed by the short argument. She loved to debate about anything and everything!

[06:01] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) turns to address the women's concerns, "Of course I would be able to see to the needs of any beasts you may utilize in the baths. Male and female. For the males I would ask for your assurance they are well trained or perhaps Karjuk my guard will stand in for those exams"

[06:03] VICTORIA nodded "Of course. However it not predict well if women are not able to trust the bathkeeper , i can not be more far from bringing troubles for any Lady. At least i am going to earn coins from baths, not from slaver's work"

[06:07] Lady Kait (kaitlin.eiren) eyes the women seriously taking in her determination to make the baths a success, "I have a feeling you will succeed with your venture. You seem to speak of what it will be and its grandness with a passion not many business owners can match. Whatever the House of Bernard can do to support your endeavor we will...of course it goes without saying...to profit as well."

[06:09] VICTORIA slips from the ottoman and stands straight. Smoothes her skirt and bows head at the woman "thank you, Lady. I should leave you now and find my guardian that keeps my coins" she laughs bitterly "truly, i did choice of the most expensive hobby ever" VICTORIA moves toward exit "i wish you well, Lady Kait"
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Bree
SL Name: Bree Quingly
Role: Annoyance

Postby Bree » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

I find it fasinating how Dren always seems to get sleepy when there's FW present.
"Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live." - Peloquin
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:43 pm

LMAO...thats his way of saying we are just getting started when its time for him to go to bed. He is an Aussie. He blames me repeatedly for not having a word to say until its 1 AM his time one day ahead of us.
:lol: :lol:
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
All Sunday
SL Name: wannabeslave
Home Stone: Kaelus

Postby All Sunday » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:24 am

I enjoy gossiping, as I tend to travel a lot I gather info from a city while I wonder around and depict and when I get to the other city I have stuff to tell. I like the whole traveling and spreading information.

Yeah, I know we have the VOICE for that but I doubt they spend much time illustrating the position of a bosk heard and how close it is to a latrine.
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Postby Thyri » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:45 am

I enjoy gossiping, talking politics, and talking about caste work. Especially my collection of books, and my prized copy of "The Migratory Habits of the Unladen Marsh Gant"

Wait... why are you walking away! hehehe
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Ice Bradley
SL Name: Bain Menna
Caste: Red Caste
Role: Warrior
Home Stone: Tarnwald
Owner: Real life
AkA: Ice Bradley

Postby Ice Bradley » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 am

Scandals, men, sex, what fw should be enslaved.
there's those thinking more or less less is more
but if less is more how you're keeping score?
Means for every point you make
your level drops
kinda like its starting from the top
you can't do that...
Tolan McMinnar
SL Name: Tolan McMinnar
AkA: Mean Basterd

Postby Tolan McMinnar » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:34 am

If I knew I would be one of them.
The IC law book public domain project: http://lawbook.wikidot.com
Adoveea Rau
SL Name: Adoveea Rau
Caste: Builder
AkA: Lady

Postby Adoveea Rau » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 am

I know my conversation is tarns (caste work ), gossip and politics.
I think a great deal of development and keeping roleplay alive and moving is that gossiping.
Frankly, I think I've heard more conversations on general gossip and men then politics or caste work
Reputation is what others know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself.

Return to “Free Women”