Real men don't hunt panther women

Discussions related to Free Men
Garian
SL Name: Garian Vidor

Real men don't hunt panther women

Postby Garian » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:01 am

"I know something of such matters," I said. "One hunts women where there are women, where game is plentiful, in
cities, towns, even peasant villages, on traversed roads, on caravan routes, on pilgrimages to the Sardar, and such, not in the wilderness of the northern forests, not on the scattered, rocky skerries of Torvaldsland, not in the frozen expanses of Ax Glacier, not in the scalding wastes of the Tahari, far from caravan routes and oases."
Smugglers of Gor, Ch 38

(Topic title is tongue in cheek)
GariansGoreanGuide.tumblr.com

"In the heart of every male, there is a Gorean, even if only a secret, concealed Gorean."
Rebels of Gor
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Re: Real men don't hunt panther women

Postby TreatRothschild » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:13 pm

How do they feel about quiche?
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Aphris
SL Name: Aphris Myoo
Role: Yearkeeper & Trader
Home Stone: Kataii

Re: Real men don't hunt panther women

Postby Aphris » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:10 am

ah good quote.
I already wondered why men from all over SL Gor hunt panther women. While of course in many sims panther women are forbidden because the travel is too far.
She smiled. "I have grown fond of the smell of bosk," said she. Kamchak smiled. He held his hand to the girl. "Ride with me, Aphris of Turia," said Kamchak of the Tuchuks. Image

Return to “Free Men”