New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Have a suggestion for the forums? Want to see something changed? Need a smiley added? Please post it here and we will see what we can do to make your experience a more enjoyable one!
iJudas

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby iJudas » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 am

I knew when I woke up this morning that I would be confronted with a flag. But three? I have done what Ceri couldn't; I have banned TrollinWitMyHomies from the Gorums. Like you, I am sick and tired of her shit. When Ceri wakes up, she can review it.

Inglorious
Ice Bradley
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:23 am
SL Name: Bain Menna
Caste: Red Caste
Role: Warrior
Home Stone: Tarnwald
Owner: Real life
AkA: Ice Bradley

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby Ice Bradley » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 am

TrollinWitMyHomies wrote:Wtf are you talking about Pelo? I'm not the only one who has asked these questions. And no one has answered them still. I think that it's kind of good to know when people are issued warnings and bans with no explanation. Am I not allowed to ask a freaking question and make suggestions? :roll:


Since you have absolutely no reason to ask or question this, but hidden agendas as you have been an expert at lately.
Its obvious that the only reason you are really here lately is to make the mods/ceri look bad here.

My question is more if everything here really sucks so hard, why not scrample home to your own forums.

Totally agree Inglorious 8-)

When are we meeting up for some paga
there's those thinking more or less less is more
but if less is more how you're keeping score?
Means for every point you make
your level drops
kinda like its starting from the top
you can't do that...
Crack and Thump
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm
SL Name: 1

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby Crack and Thump » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 am

Without dragging up all that has been going on, did I miss the steps before the perm. banned or do some things just get you perm. banned automatically?
iJudas

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby iJudas » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 am

Crack and Thump wrote:Aside from all the things that have been going on that led to this, did I miss the steps before the perm. banned or do some things just get you perm. banned automatically?


In this instance I was prepared to make an exception, for the sake of everyone's sanity. No, there are plenty of steps in place before a ban. Samara's ban may not yet be perm....that is entirely up to Ceri. I have banned her to prevent further posts and flags until Ceri's timezone allows her to review.
Crack and Thump
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm
SL Name: 1

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby Crack and Thump » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:30 am

Gotcha.
User avatar
Kaitlin
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 pm
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM
Contact:

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby Kaitlin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:49 am

Inglorious wrote:I knew when I woke up this morning that I would be confronted with a flag. But three? I have done what Ceri couldn't; I have banned TrollinWitMyHomies from the Gorums. Like you, I am sick and tired of her shit. When Ceri wakes up, she can review it.

Inglorious



I do understand your actions and that has nothing to do with my personal history with the individual. I don't think topics should be used as your own personal platform to discuss how everyone but you sucks. :eh:

I am also going to go on the record now since I have found that paranoia knows no limit, I have only flagged two posts on this board in the time that I have participated as Kait and prior and neither of those flags was on post by Kiana/Samara/TrollinWitMyHomies.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Exploring SL - Ann Owiti
Kait
Teslik & Sip Root Gorean Medical Info
User avatar
serene mistwood
Posts: 498
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 am
SL Name: Izzy
Role: Social Gadfly
AkA: Isobel Mynx
Location: Earth

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby serene mistwood » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am

"She still had all of her marbles, though every one of them was a bit odd and rolled asymmetrically." Firebirds Rising.
...

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby ... » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:52 pm

TrollinWitMyHomies wrote:For instance, if I dislike Oor, I could technically go back and flag a lot of her posts where she firmly states her opinion because she is one of those firm opinion staters. ;) I could cry to Ceri and say something like I feel I should now delete my avatar in world because Oor has ruined my SL. Is that gonna get Oor warned and ultimately banned if it happens enough all because I'm being an overly sensitive blathering fool?


I resent this. I fart fairy dust and moderate my opinions to make sure they offend nobody.

Also, no you couldn't. Cuz you're banned. lololololol!

:lips:
Jani
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 am
SL Name: Janine Whetmore
Owner: of myself hopefully

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby Jani » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 pm

I've read it and understood it. Hopefully I haven't come close to doing anything bad although there's times I do lose it a little, but it's a good reminder to think about how others feel and treat them as I too want to be treated.
User avatar
E. Edward Gray
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 pm
SL Name: Mr. Resident
Role: Back in the Game

Re: New Gorum Ban Rules EVERYONE READ!

Postby E. Edward Gray » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 am

Inglorious wrote:I knew when I woke up this morning that I would be confronted with a flag. But three? I have done what Ceri couldn't; I have banned TrollinWitMyHomies from the Gorums. Like you, I am sick and tired of her shit. When Ceri wakes up, she can review it.

Inglorious


This I disagree with..

Ceri could have easily have banned her, she has stated many a times that she is a big girl..

I don't disagree with you banning her, largely because it's your business what you do..

But don't claim that you banned her because Ceri had some inability to do so, you did so because you wanted to..

Furthermore when there is a two way dispute such as Troll and Suayan, you should have banned them both or all of them even if for just 24 hours to cool their heads..

Cutting one off for retaliating but not the other for instigating is dirty pool.. It was obvious that both were at each others throats..

It just rings as disingenuous..

Moderation isn't taking sides..
I'm not happy unless you're not happy..

Return to “Gorum Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron