@ Ceri: as Cortez said. Or as far as this never-ending saga is concerned, at least.
@ Kiana: You speak well enough, and so if you keep on making this a 'topic of debate', you will probably get some supporters for your vindication fight, especially when you spin and spin. But I am pretty sure that to most who followed this, things are pretty clear. And this is how it went down.
- You brought up an 'example' involving events in SL involving another poster (which may or may not have been a personal attack, but which certainly came across as 'attackish').
- A flamewar ensued.
- The forum mods allowed this one to rage for a while, both sides having their say, in one or two threads, but when the 'example' kept being brought up in still other threads, they ruled that it should no longer be brought up by the participants (or rather, you).
- You brought it up again and the forum mods moderated.
- You started a thread about how you felt this was bad modding. They answered, closed the thread and asked you to stop bringing it up & starting new threads about it.
- You were banned for a week.
Clearly, this was entirely normal and acceptable forum modding, of the patient and tolerant kind. On most forums, you would have been perm-banned, and earlier into this process.
- During all of this, you were asked to take it to PM's, but declined, publicly.
- During all of this, you were adequately and clearly informed of the mod's wishes and decisions.
- During all of this, you were talking about this on your own forum, including saying you would not be coming back here, after the ban and saying negative things about this forum in general.
- During this, you changed your name and avi into that of a troll.
And now you have come back and ... once again, you seek vindication on this issue.
This sort of thing is what the word drama-queen was invented for. Now, I am not sure what motivates you. It would be logical to assume that you seek to drown this place in drama so everyone will go and join your competing forum. But you say that isn't it, and I think that is probably true. I think it is just you being on a 'I am right, they are wrong'-trip, that you need to snap out of. I know that can happen to people, even bright ones. I have seen very good posters fall into this sort of trap here (you know the example I am thinking of, her name is even a 'noun' of sorts on your forum). It comes from the feeling of being injustly treated and publicly humiliated, having a group of people 'judging you' unfairly (or feeling that way). This stuff happens in SL-gor a lot as well. I have seen you claim many times that you are above such human emotions, but it is evident you are not.
Now, unlike some, I do not judge you for this, because I know that this sort of drama can just happen to some people (it does seem to happen disproportionally often to intelligent and highly opinionated women that like to be appreciated, because I suspect they find it a bit harder to shrug-off a 'loss of face' in a public forum than, say, most guys do, excuse the generalization). But bringing this up again and again is really quite counter-productive.
So, please, go back to being yourself, being cool and witty, maybe even with the snarky with a pinch of bitch and bully... fine with me. I almost want to slap your cheeks and go "SNAP OUT OF IT!", like in the movies (but that would be domestic violence plus it is hard over the internet). All I can do is this: