Gorean RP Sim.

This forum is for General topics not otherwise covered in other forums.
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Re: Gorean RP Sim.

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:30 pm

From the perspective of someone who has transitioned pretty much completely from SL to MMO land (Elder scrolls online), RP in a MMO like Archeage is asking for drama. I would say Conan would be a better spot, plus you can spin up your own private server or find one that's "Adult Themed RP" friendly. Just my opinion.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Tantus
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Postby Tantus » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Friends who play Conan tell me it's more drama than GE!

It's on sale at Humble Bundle for this month in a $12 package, probably the cheapest it'll ever be for whoever wants it.
Fortunes Cookie
SL Name: MingMing Charisma

Postby Fortunes Cookie » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:14 am

I actually just picked Conan up myself... so how does one get involved into the Gorean RP Servers there? Asking as a total newb...
Tantus

Postby Tantus » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:03 pm

I've yet to install the game myself, if there are Gorean RP servers it should show up in a search.
You'll want to install Discord too, it tends to be popular with games like these for keeping up with your server's community.

Roll20 is something I've been meaning to try when I get time to game. Looks to be quite active with many games to join.
Qingwen
SL Name: Akane Nacht

Postby Qingwen » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Fortunes Cookie wrote:I actually just picked Conan up myself... so how does one get involved into the Gorean RP Servers there? Asking as a total newb...

I'm on "The Western March. Build and Roleplay". It's open to the public. I confess I haven't played in a while, thanks to Neverwinter's Ravenloft mod :D
"Who are you people?!" - Patrick Star
Tantus

Postby Tantus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:35 am

I tried Conan and starved to death chasing a rabbit for food! Then found the skills menu to make actual weapons. :shock:

This App's kept me entertained whilst I was travelling. It's about the only roleplaying I get into now.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Tantus wrote:I tried Conan and starved to death chasing a rabbit for food! Then found the skills menu to make actual weapons. :shock:

This App's kept me entertained whilst I was travelling. It's about the only roleplaying I get into now.

I had something similar happen to me - I died of heat exhaustion because I didn't make it to the river in time. xD

It's a fun game!
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Qingwen
SL Name: Akane Nacht

Postby Qingwen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:27 am

Leah wrote:
Tantus wrote:I tried Conan and starved to death chasing a rabbit for food! Then found the skills menu to make actual weapons. :shock:

I had something similar happen to me - I died of heat exhaustion because I didn't make it to the river in time. xD

It's a fun game!

I managed to kill a rabbit by punching it.. but I felt horribly mean :cry:
"Who are you people?!" - Patrick Star

Return to “General RP Discussions”