Gorean RP Sim.

This forum is for General topics not otherwise covered in other forums.
Ominiphis
SL Name: Ominiphis
Caste: Black
Role: Ubar
Home Stone: Da Thasse Falls

Gorean RP Sim.

Postby Ominiphis » Tue May 22, 2018 7:54 am

Tal,
Fellow Gorean's I am an Ubar from geocites that left the community and am back for good. Me and mine are in a place called Archeage. A korean mmo that has been around for several years and is not going away anywhere in the near future. While it does lack on some emotes and positions. It covers enough that typing can cover anything the actual realm cant. We are West Nuians (you will get what that means when u get it) and wish others to be as well. We will help guide any who wish to come and enjoy this realm with us. It has more to offer then most other realms out there. Some of which are private housing zones with large enough space to build full homestones as we have done, as well as hostile actions such as raids and trade journeys fully built into the game. While it has some things like magic some will not enjoy. The other aspects of this realm fully make up for it. If nothing else check it out. As reading the other posts on here its SL or games that shut off thier servers. While I have been gone for quite some time. I am here to lead and help any gorean that wishes to join us on the adventures here.

Ubar Ominiphis

P.S. You can contact my kajira amorean in game and she can also help guide you to me. Please be discreet around non goreans. Dont want unnecessary drama or griefing we know how people can be.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Re: Gorean RP Sim.

Postby Sasi » Tue May 22, 2018 11:18 am

Ominiphis wrote: Please be discreet around non goreans. Dont want unnecessary drama or griefing we know how people can be.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!
amorean
SL Name: diamond resident
AkA: diamond

Postby amorean » Tue May 22, 2018 3:14 pm

tal all Goreans! my Master, Omin and i are very excited to have such a beautiful Home Stone on Archeage! We welcome any Goreans that wish to come and r/p with us. There are a few in game that are new to the realm and love the Gorean way!

AA is a free to play game or you can subscribe for additional features but not necessary! If you miss being around a good Gorean Realm with life like features/movements/builds this is the place for you! It's everything and more that my Master has explained.

my char was first built before i found my Master in game, hence the name 'Amorean' but since He has collared me, my name in our realm is diamond. We are in a whirlwind right now since we found each other! Both of us were very involved in the Gorean realm several years ago and left for different reasons but are exceptionally happy to be back!

We hope to hear from you! You will be welcomed with warm open arms!

~~diamond
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Is this in SL?
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Sasi

Postby Sasi » Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 pm

I don't think is it, the guy said that:

"Me and mine are in a place called Archeage. A korean mmo that has been around for several years"

And it sounds a bit "Gorean lifestyle" more than role play, from the way they address us or assume that those who are not "Goreans", are potential griefers....
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Tue May 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Archeage is, well....a colossal pile of buggy crap. :-\ At least in my experience.

It won't even run on my computer. :lol:

But anywho, I doubt I would fit in as I am a roleplayer, not a lifestyler. :)
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Ominiphis

Postby Ominiphis » Tue May 22, 2018 8:15 pm

It can be a lifestyle however the game archeage is just for rp. If you choose to take it further its on you. This is just for rp however things happen. As far as the bugs yea there are some but no game is without them. I was a GM for blizz and wow has tons of bugs some known some unknown.
Ominiphis

Postby Ominiphis » Tue May 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Archeage is a sandbox. You build what you want in it and do what you want. I have been a role player for years and we rp. We wish to bring the gorean rp here. We welcome any that come and wish to have a good time doing it. If it not a lifestyle thing idc however the rp rules will be gorean. This is not my first go around. If you want to join in some fun Gorean RP please come and join. The greifers are the non goreans that dont even like rp in general or would be shocked at gorean ways.
Sasi

Postby Sasi » Tue May 22, 2018 8:56 pm

You greet us with "Tal Goreans" in an OOC environment, you assume non Gorean are griefers, so, yes, some of us will naturally suspect you're lifestylers....

On this forum, we're mostly role players, just roleplayers, who play a fictive character in Gorean themed role-play environments in Second Life (as well as non Gorean characters in other RP places). We don't introduce nor identify ourselves as Goreans.

But good luck with your game!
amorean
SL Name: diamond resident
AkA: diamond

Postby amorean » Tue May 22, 2018 10:11 pm

thank you sasi! appreciate the diplomacy. we are new to the Gorean Forums site therefore we assumed most here are Gorean or interested in learning more about Gor.

~~diamond

Return to “General RP Discussions”