When are we, exactly?

This forum is for General topics not otherwise covered in other forums.
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Re: When are we, exactly?

Postby Oor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:35 am

Glaucon wrote:Your experience may be 'not inconsiderable', but maybe you haven't run into people that engage in RP stories that run across sims? Seems strange, because there really are plenty of those (especially among more experienced RPers, many of which do their own thing with friends rather than joining/communities).

Cross-sim role play, outside SL Gor, that involves more than 2 people and isn't private? No, I haven't run into that. I've done private role play that doesn't exist in any sim, but I wouldn't take that to a "universe" where other people's characters and stories could be affected by it if I wasn't planning to stick around and see it through. And if we're talking about "private" role play among a couple of people where they move around to find a backdrop for their exclusive story? Not really relevant to this discussion.

Glaucon wrote:If I add up the reaction of you, Anarch and Quinwen, I would almost get the impression you are all involved in one sim, together. :)

Aha.

And anyone with an ounce of recent experience in SL RP would almost get the impression you've barely ever left SL Gor, and you've barely even been there for a good few years.

Funny that.

Not to worry. You're doing another scene soon, so that should give you another five years worth of in-depth experience to harp on.

This game is fun. :roll:
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Qingwen
SL Name: Akane Nacht

Postby Qingwen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:16 am

Glaucon wrote:Surprising, these reactions. They don't really seem to mesh with the kind of opinions I would normally expect, from what I have seen in the past from these posters. If I add up the reaction of you, Anarch and Quinwen, I would almost get the impression you are all involved in one sim, together. :)

Qingwen.. say it with me.. Qing-wen.
:D

Yes I RP in Illyros. I think I said so somewhere. But I follow lore everywhere I RP.
"Who are you people?!" - Patrick Star
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 am

Qingwen wrote:[Qingwen.. say it with me.. Qing-wen.

Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen

(And I forced myself to type that out, not copy it... well, the first 5 times.)
Qingwen
SL Name: Akane Nacht

Postby Qingwen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:48 am

Glaucon wrote:
Qingwen wrote:[Qingwen.. say it with me.. Qing-wen.

Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Qingwen Quingwen Qingwen Qingwen

(And I forced myself to type that out, not copy it... well, the first 5 times.)

Close enough. Now type "Bento Balls" 20 times fast.
"Who are you people?!" - Patrick Star
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Postby Manon Seid » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:01 pm

/me is surprised to find myself here ...whatt is this new technology stuff....a computer you say??? Decides, since i am in here anyway, to type out some semi agressive post about some dude or dudettes particular choice of words. Is too lazy ..no probably too stupid actually to correct spelling errors - and definitely too stupid to grasp the english language.

Fails to find the right keys to press, stumbles in my flexi hair, forgets what I was doing, gets distracted by a bouncing new bento ball and tumbles back into my btb grave...rats!

Carry on - nothing to see here.
A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Someone poor some wine into that girl.
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Postby Manon Seid » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Yes please!

Humm but it's 1:30 am so I am going to pass out before the wine arrives sadly.
A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas

Return to “General RP Discussions”