The Kajira Chronicles

This forum is for General topics not otherwise covered in other forums.
Archkane
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:40 pm
SL Name: Kane Resident

The Kajira Chronicles

Postby Archkane » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Anybody here read "The Kajira Chronicles" at Amazon Kindle books? Thoughts, comments?
User avatar
Darius of Turia
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am
SL Name: Darius Vayandar
Caste: Red
Role: Ubar no more!
Home Stone: City of Turia
Contact:

Re: The Kajira Chronicles

Postby Darius of Turia » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:56 pm

About the same view of this as I do of Jack Norman's the gorean club.
"Life is as a storm, one must be prepared for the hardship and scorn. But with in this is a light, one for which we must fight. For hope is our weapon and our dreams are our shield. When fully armed we can not be felled from the field."
User avatar
Garian
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 pm
SL Name: Garian Vidor
Contact:

Re: The Kajira Chronicles

Postby Garian » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:18 am

Archkane wrote:Anybody here read "The Kajira Chronicles" at Amazon Kindle books? Thoughts, comments?


What exactly is the nature of this post? Is it an ad? It's posted in the RP section, yet seems unrelated to RP.

Do you have thoughts about it yourself?

It looks uncompelling. There is possibly a copyright infringement of some sort involved. I'd guess that's why this post was removed from Gorchronicles.com.
GariansGoreanGuide.tumblr.com
Image

"In the heart of every male, there is a Gorean, even if only a secret, concealed Gorean."
Rebels of Gor
User avatar
serene mistwood
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 am
SL Name: Izzy
Role: Social Gadfly
AkA: Isobel Mynx
Location: Earth

Re: The Kajira Chronicles

Postby serene mistwood » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:37 pm

I kneel naked. Knees very widely apart, exposing my virgin pussy, which is dripping with a desire that I have had forever. My dancer's butt is on my heels so that my long blond hair tickles the soles of my feet.
There is no danger of me giggling because my lust has burned everything else out of my brain.
The Kajira Chronicles Vol 2.

Uncompelling is too kind. It's ghastly. There aren't many things worth $2.93 and this wasn't either. Vapid, vacuous and repetitive. And I'm being kind.
"She still had all of her marbles, though every one of them was a bit odd and rolled asymmetrically." Firebirds Rising.
Anarch
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 am
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Re: The Kajira Chronicles

Postby Anarch » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:23 pm

serene mistwood wrote:I kneel naked. Knees very widely apart, exposing my virgin pussy, which is dripping with a desire that I have had forever. My dancer's butt is on my heels so that my long blond hair tickles the soles of my feet.
There is no danger of me giggling because my lust has burned everything else out of my brain.
The Kajira Chronicles Vol 2.

Uncompelling is too kind. It's ghastly. There aren't many things worth $2.93 and this wasn't either. Vapid, vacuous and repetitive. And I'm being kind.


That must have been written by a guy, but even as a guy myself I think that was described horribly and without any imagination. Is the entire book like that? ...
Tantus
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:55 am
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Re: The Kajira Chronicles

Postby Tantus » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:59 pm

I would read it only for the amusement factor.
User avatar
serene mistwood
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 am
SL Name: Izzy
Role: Social Gadfly
AkA: Isobel Mynx
Location: Earth

Re: The Kajira Chronicles

Postby serene mistwood » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:56 am

Anarch wrote:
That must have been written by a guy, but even as a guy myself I think that was described horribly and without any imagination. Is the entire book like that? ...


It gets worse. It's all horribly unimaginative and crass. Personally I like Norman for his social commentaries and philosophical musings with his often vaguely Nietzschean symbolic considerations. I prefer his fan fiction to be similar.
This is just like being accidentally within chat range of an absurdly bad private scene on a shitty sim with shitty RP'ers. :lol:
"She still had all of her marbles, though every one of them was a bit odd and rolled asymmetrically." Firebirds Rising.
User avatar
Sasi
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:16 am
SL Name: Sasi

Re: The Kajira Chronicles

Postby Sasi » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:41 am

Different style than Norman's but boring as well....

Return to “General RP Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron