RIP Robin Williams

Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Re: RIP Robin Williams

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:42 am

Elle Couerblanc wrote:
Leah wrote:The Warcraft Twitter account just basically confirmed they're going to do some kind of in-game memorial for him.

Apparently he was a gamer like us - even named his daughter Zelda after the game. Did he play WoW?

Oh and he loved DnD and other tabletop RPG games too.

In my experience Blizzard usually only places these kind of memorials when they know the person was a very active WoW-player. So yeah, I'm quite sure they know which character he was playing most likely.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Elle Couerblanc wrote:
Leah wrote:The Warcraft Twitter account just basically confirmed they're going to do some kind of in-game memorial for him.

Apparently he was a gamer like us - even named his daughter Zelda after the game. Did he play WoW?

He was a HUGE Warcraft (the RTS game) fan. He was also rumored to have played on the Mannorath server.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Leah wrote:
Elle Couerblanc wrote:

He was a HUGE Warcraft (the RTS game) fan. He was also rumored to have played on the Mannorath server.

Keep us up to date on that when it happens. I would totally reactivate my account for this!
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Pepper
SL Name: Pepper

Postby Pepper » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Elle Couerblanc wrote:Keep us up to date on that when it happens. I would totally reactivate my account for this!

^^ Ditto

Return to “General”