Europe - One day only

Arica
SL Name: Arica Storaro
AkA: Frevet

Re: Europe - One day only

Postby Arica » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Rome. The romans left their stamp all over europe. I have been to Rome during all seasons and yes, it gets hot, but it's not the damp kind of hotness that everyone loathes. I love the city and I highly recommend to NOT just run from tourist place to tourist place.

Learning a few basic frases in italian will also earn you many smiles and people who will try to help, even if they do not speak a single word in english. ;) My cousin lives there.
Check out my blog! :D http://thebloggingelf.com/
Cassie
SL Name: Isabeus

Re: Europe - One day only

Postby Cassie » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:32 am

Escapee wrote:Well, it went from very good to maybe! If I do go, I am looking at cities with layovers en route to Germany. London, Amsterdam, and Paris. I threw Rome in, just because. London is the more expensive of the three for out of pocket expenses.

But you all have given me much to consider. thank you !

Of all the European cities I visited the most expensive was Barcelona, yes even more than UK considering they asked for 20Euro to visit one of the Gaudi houses :problem: London food and hotels are expensive cause of the coin but museums and many places are cheap in comparison or just free.

Rome's best place for me what this church built on top of a pagan temple. If you go undeground its very cold and damp... was the coolest thing for me there.
Godless heathens always waltz on the sky.

Return to “General”