Your Windlight settings?

Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Your Windlight settings?

Postby Sasi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:38 am

I was curious to know if a majority of SL residents uses personal windlight settings or still, the SL default ones...

Some Windlight settings make our avatars look attractive, no more ugly shadows, mesh body parts match better with our skins (and no need a face light)

So, Default one or another one?

I use the "Nam's Optimal Skin and Prims", and in my homestead, "Analu 5", both offer great colors and make skins look perfect.

And you?
Theoden
SL Name: Theoden
Caste: Warrior

Re: Your Windlight settings?

Postby Theoden » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:30 am

Sometimes when I tp into a sim the wind light settings automatically change for me. Sometimes I don't like it and just flip the MidDay default SL lighting on. I like the Midday default lighting. I only turn it to dawn or dusk if I'm taking pictures
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Cal's WL, though I'm also fond of Das Fog as well. I like to see pretty avatars. Though local lights needs to die in a hole, nothing makes avatars look weirder/uglier than local lights and every time I change my settings, I have to go back in and turn it off.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Torolf Fenrirson
SL Name: firstleviathan
Caste: Torvaldslander
Role: Kur Hunter
AkA: The Mountain Troll

Postby Torolf Fenrirson » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Realistic, unless I'm playing football, then it's fairy blue paulina with clouds off. (makes the ball easier to see)

Return to “General”