What made you Unhappy today?

Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Re: What made you Unhappy today?

Postby Leah » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Ghost wrote:The bastard that hit my cat and never stopped to see how badly hurt she was, leaving her conscious but in so much pain that her last hours were an agony.
Had it not been for total strangers finding her and bringing her to my door Id not have had the chance to get her to the vets so that she at least was given a fleeting chance.

I am so, so sorry that happened to your kitty, Ghost. *hugs*
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm

On another board, we sometimes have meet ups. One of the guys that I'm friends with is not liked by the other planners. He's asking if he's invited this time and I'm unsure how to answer.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Sempati
SL Name: Revenge Sempati
Caste: Warrior
Role: Dirty old man
Home Stone: Old Cardonicus

Postby Sempati » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Quickly approaching two months of dealing with contractor that completely screwed up installation of bathtub to the point most of my subfloor has had to be replaced. Having to argue and listen to the manager promising me he will "make it right" and then proceed to drop the ball, look for any excuse to blame anything but their shoddy work, and the comments that I am somehow better off now because I get a new floor out of the deal.

Two fucking months of bullshit and stress, lost time and wages, damaged house, well over a dozen return visits to address the same and new issues and I am better off?

The slight silver lining is after reporting to BBB and corporate office suddenly have a lot of movement on their side. So perhaps at the end of the month I will be happy that this clusterfuck is done and just a bad memory.

((so if anyone has RP'd with me lately and wondered about my short temper or distracted nature...there you go))
“I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.”
“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
Bruce Lee
FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Postby FeorieFrimon » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Teenagers.
Swollen feet.
Epic amounts of pressure on my pelvis.
The Doctor STILL won't check to see if I'm getting any closer to actually delivering.
Teenagers.
Oh..and did I mention teenagers?
:evil:
All Sunday
SL Name: wannabeslave
Home Stone: Kaelus

Postby All Sunday » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Struggling to be pleasing.
Danika Stenvaag
SL Name: Danika Stenvaag
Caste: Panther
Role: Valkyrie Torva Chieftess
Home Stone: Valkyrie Forest

Postby Danika Stenvaag » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:46 am

this has been one heck of a night for me. an anniversary so to speak. one year ago this night, i broke up with someone i loved. i walked away from everything i wanted and loved. it was the right decision and i stayed the course, never went back to him. but you never forget that one true love. i emailed a friend this evening and tried to share my feelings but i don’t expect her to understand or know how to reply. i don’t really know who to talk to about how i feel coz even i don’t understand what i’m feeling. strange mood, so i don't really know who to turn to and talk about this. posting this on the internet, hmmm... on the gorums of all places is a pretty stupid idea but hey, the topic here is what made you unhappy, today. well, looking back on this evening on the anniversary of my breakup made me unhappy. did i make the right decision? my mind says yes, my heart... well... what a mess, huh. i'm not sure what i want. one of my favorite artists is lana del rey and i love her born to die album.

i think that’s they i’m thinking about this one song, national anthem ... i wanted to be his national anthem, like the meaning of this song... but i was like, come to me, but stay away from me. come please, but keep away from me. and i still love him. the video to ‘national anthem’ is a metaphor for a black president john f. kennedy and lana is jackie kennedy... some of the settings are hyannis port, the kennedy compound... the family, the love, it was everything i wanted and ran from. there's a lot more to the video, darker, i see it. and it tears me up. one year ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cvtxwlJr8&playnext=1&list=PL41FDFEFA96AB73C8&feature=results_main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60cvtxwlJr8&playnext=1&list=PL41FDFEFA96AB73C8&feature=results_main

the second song is born to die and i feel that way very strongly tonight. a race against time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgXI2LnS7m4&list=PL41FDFEFA96AB73C8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgXI2LnS7m4&list=PL41FDFEFA96AB73C8
What is hidden in snow, is revealed at thaw. ~ Viking proverb

http://www.valkyriepanthers.com
Violetta Daviau
SL Name: Violetta Daviau

Postby Violetta Daviau » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 am

Danika Stenvaag wrote:this has been one heck of a night for me. an anniversary so to speak. one year ago this night, i broke up with someone i loved. i walked away from everything i wanted and loved. it was the right decision and i stayed the course, never went back to him. but you never forget that one true love. i emailed a friend this evening and tried to share my feelings but i don’t expect her to understand or know how to reply. i don’t really know who to talk to about how i feel coz even i don’t understand what i’m feeling. strange mood, so i don't really know who to turn to and talk about this. ...

Poor you, Danika, but you can turn to me - I guess the same happened to me, the same I did... just a few weeks back...
Kismet Reyes
SL Name: Scorn Eternal
Caste: Lost it
Role: Slave
Home Stone: About
AkA: Kismet Reyes

Postby Kismet Reyes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:54 am

My COLD! my throat hurts :cry: and I hate snow. When will the blasted winter be over?
All Sunday
SL Name: wannabeslave
Home Stone: Kaelus

Postby All Sunday » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Feeling like a robot lately... nothing makes me happy nor sad. Ok maybe a tad sad.
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 pm

All Sunday wrote:Feeling like a robot lately... nothing makes me happy nor sad. Ok maybe a tad sad.

Ouch.

My recommendation would be: watching Bambi again (or a tear-jerker of your choice). A bit of borrowed grief may cause the waters of your emotional mental state to start to ripple again, perhaps.

Return to “General”