Total votes: 44
Maisy Fenrirson
SL Name: Maisy Warwillow
Caste: Blue
Role: Scribe
AkA: Maisy Warwillow

Re: Off topic poll for your drama/amusement

Postby Maisy Fenrirson » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Elle Couerblanc wrote:First Rule of the Gorean Forums - You do not talk about the GOREAN FORUMS.

Second Rule of the Gorean Forums - You DO NOT talk about the Gorean Forums.

Third Rule of the Gorean Forums - if you want to keep your name out of it - Don't say "keep my name out of it."

:P

Fourth rule: Sometimes you have to hit someone over the head to say :fryingpan: : I haven't gotten involved in this bunch of hogwash, haven't posted, and yet I'm seeing my name pop up and so am asking nicely: Leave me out of it.

Shouldn't be a bone of contention. You are all pissing down one another's backs just fine without dragging my name into it.
Maisy Warwillow - I'm Still Standing
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:43 pm

@Oor
You are right. I'll chalk it up to having or not having a penis.

@
Torolf Fenrirson wrote:Not sure what I'm enjoying more. The judicious use of the word in this thread, or the fact that we're now two pages and running about the word.

Still waiting for the thread to come to a halt? It doesn't work that way here. We could just be dragging this out to show you what a non issue the use of cunt is for most.

Maisy Fenrirson wrote:
Kaitlin wrote:
Oor wrote:In fairness, if you're posting in the other forum, people -are- going to go all gaga on the internet if you type 'cunt'. Happened to me just a couple months ago.

It wasn't your use of cunt, but who you chose to use cunt with—Xas—that got you a warning. If you had called Maisy or Clovisb a cunt it wouldn't have warranted a mention.

:hiding: <--- Can we keep me out of this please? Thanks.

Uhm no. You worked as a good example. Who knows, you might appear in another post at any time.

ETA: And just to be clear, there isn't any anger or outrage in rejecting your suggestion. I just found it ridiculous and what I find ridiculous I tend to ignore. You were such a minuscule focus of that entire post and you could have been anyone. If that gives you cause for concern then you should reevaluate your time on the forums and how much you worry about what people on the internet think.
Last edited by Kaitlin on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Once upon a time... Kait
Maisy Fenrirson
SL Name: Maisy Warwillow
Caste: Blue
Role: Scribe
AkA: Maisy Warwillow

Postby Maisy Fenrirson » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Kaitlin wrote:Uhm no. You worked as a good example. Who knows, you might appear in another post at any time.

Plenty of good examples have been floating in this thread without the need to toss me into the mix. I'd think that if it's stated when you're not a member or banned that one shouldn't be talked about that it'd be the equally mature thing to do to respect someone's wishes and ask that they not be brought into something they want no part of.

There is ZERO reason to use me as an example. If one wants to imply those who are or are not cunts; there are plenty in this post who the bill fits equally.

Why do I really have to argue for a simple request: Leave me out of your pissing fest. I'm not a part of it.

ETA: You give yourself too much credit. I don't care what you think or for that matter, anyone else. I asked politely to be left out of this thread... seeing as how I a) didn't post anything on it and b) had nothing to do with it and c) should be able to expect that when asked to be left out of something one's not even participating in, that it would reasonbly be respected. Silly me for overestimating.
Last edited by Maisy Fenrirson on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maisy Warwillow - I'm Still Standing
Kaitlin

Postby Kaitlin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Elle Couerblanc wrote:First Rule of the Gorean Forums - You do not talk about the GOREAN FORUMS.

Second Rule of the Gorean Forums - You DO NOT talk about the Gorean Forums.

Third Rule of the Gorean Forums - if you want to keep your name out of it - Don't say "keep my name out of it."

:P

:lol: Love it. You must know I'm already trying to figure out new ways to use the name Maisy.

:rrt: :roflmao:

Once upon a time... Kait
Kaitlin

Postby Kaitlin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Maisy Fenrirson wrote:ETA: You give yourself too much credit. I don't care what you think or for that matter, anyone else. I asked politely to be left out of this thread... seeing as how I a) didn't post anything on it and b) had nothing to do with it and c) should be able to expect that when asked to be left out of something one's not even participating in, that it would reasonbly be respected. Silly me for overestimating.

You do care or you would have realized that your mention was insignificant or no real cause for comment or concern. Your post is exactly the post of someone who does care about what someone (doesn't have to be me) thinks or why would it matter that your name appeared in the first place. Why go to the effort of calling even more attention to yourself to state the obvious, that you weren't "involved". I really don't give two shakes "why" you care but please leave off the ridiculous position that you don't.

What you overestimated was your ability to appear nonchalant about it all. You can continue to make a mountain out of a grain of soil if you like but it bites the whole argument you are making in the ass. You did however get us off the subject of the use of the word cunt so all and all not a bad thing.

Once upon a time... Kait
Meri
SL Name: ...

Postby Meri » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Well. This has taken an ugly turn.

:fleeflee: :fleeflee: :fleeflee:
Carter
SL Name: ***

Postby Carter » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Kaitlin wrote:@Oor
We could just be dragging this out to show you what a non issue the use of cunt is for most.

It is great English word .. used in the right context and with the right focus.. perfectly describes what you mean.

Another great word "Fuck".. probably the most flexible word in the English Language..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UA578yQ5g
Kaitlin

Postby Kaitlin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Meri wrote:Well. This has taken an ugly turn.

:fleeflee: :fleeflee: :fleeflee:

Not at all. I'm finding it highly amusing and more than a little baffling. The whole "girls are fighting" BS is one of the things I don't miss about the other forum.

Once upon a time... Kait
Isabella Bergiere
SL Name: Isabella Bergiere

Postby Isabella Bergiere » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 am

Theoden wrote:
Anarch Allegiere wrote:
Do note how I avoided this thread so far...

I was wondering where you were by the third page. I was about to IM Isabella if there was a Belgian stroopwafle factory explosion or something and if you were okay :D

Nearly choked on my pepsi there :lol:
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 am

Isabella Bergiere wrote:
Theoden wrote:
Anarch Allegiere wrote:
Do note how I avoided this thread so far...

I was wondering where you were by the third page. I was about to IM Isabella if there was a Belgian stroopwafle factory explosion or something and if you were okay :D

Nearly choked on my pepsi there :lol:

I'm gonna have you both reported to the anti-belgian-racism center!

I'm so tired of having to suffer through all this prejudice and hatred against belgian people every day. Waffle, waffle, waffle, ha ha ha ...

:pissed:

Return to “General”