Mesh What?!!?? Hands, Heads & Breasts...wow

Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Re: Mesh What?!!?? Hands, Heads & Breasts...wow

Postby Oor » Mon May 26, 2014 2:08 am

Frevet wrote:Meshlashes: There are two types of meshlashes: A meshprim with drawn on lashes (texture) and actual meshlashes (like Maitreyas). The latter almost always look like shit on pics and even inworld. I use my meshlashes by Snowrabbit and I LOVE them.

Well that's probably my problem sorted! Cheers.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Tue May 27, 2014 1:13 am

I tested Wowmeh mesh body, yesterday. No issue with my SLink feet and hands, but I didn't like the breasts, weird shape, as if a breast implant had been positioned too low....

Belleza should release his own mesh body, but no clue if it would work only for Belleza skins or with the same appliers than Wowmeh...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shyladigg ... otostream/
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Tue May 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Ooh, that Belleza bod's pretty! I may have to sock some Lindens away to try that one too!
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Cassie
SL Name: Isabeus

Postby Cassie » Tue May 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Well I hope Belleza can allow other skin makers to use their mesh body. I am waiting for Slink's body now which I also hope will be a competing price to the wowmeh one which rose its price ever since it started making sales.
Godless heathens always waltz on the sky.
Caranda
SL Name: Caranda Schreiner
Role: slave
Owner: Brigette Wade

Postby Caranda » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 am

I'm a complete convert to the wowmeh body now. I found the right skin appliers, fiddled with the slider settings and did some editing of my mesh wear and now I can't go back to the linden body.

I'm using the oversize version to get that curvy well fed look and I like how much smoother and more nicely and naturally shaped everything is, especially no ugly jagged bits around the belly, hips, thighs and bottom. The maker seems to have fixed some of the problems with the linden body so for example you can now make an avie whose thighs touch rather than getting this huge gap between your legs when you select wider hips despite having nonzero body fat. The body also seems to fit much better to the skeleton so when you move into poses that on the linden body caused weird body distortions the wowmeh is much more likely to assume the correct shape.

As for the bust, I don't think its quite as pretty as the lola tangos but the ability to adjust using the sliders and the elimination of the seams more than compensates for that to me.
It is regarded as right to enslave a natural slave
Arica
SL Name: Arica Storaro
AkA: Frevet

Postby Arica » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:22 pm

WOWmeh has been confronted with a DMCA against them and thus has disappeared from the market and might just disappear one day from your inventory as well. For longlasting fun it might be wiser to go for Slink Physique, the new Belleza Body (once released) or the updated The Shops Body.
Check out my blog! :D http://thebloggingelf.com/
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:46 pm

They'll have to pry the Wowmeh from my avatar's cold, dead hands. LOL I love the Wowmeh, and am of the mind that it's a bogus DMCA attack, much like the Gala/Curio fiasco.

I haven't tried all 3 side-by-side but plan to soon (Wowmeh, Slink, Body Co.) just to see which one I like best, but from the pics I've been seeing, I still think I'm partial to the Wowmeh bod.

Gotta say, the mesh bod is the way to go, long as you can find appliers for them- no seams, no mucking about with adding boobs, hands, feet, butt, etc. and everything looks so much prettier than the default av! I'm a convert.

Oh! Add to that the built in alpha maps, ability to use the sliders to customize your shape, and the physics works with it, so bouncy pretty bewbies are a def plus for me. :D
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Cassie

Postby Cassie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 am

It certainly saves up on having to add different attachments.

I have tried all 3, left alone that TheBody one is free but has no alpha HUD so for now it does not come as one I would keep. Matching skins outside their store to yours can also be tricky.

Slink is pretty good but has less alpha coverage that wowmeh has, mostly back and front are seperate.

Wowmeh has two shapes, insize and outer. Outer is good but I use Inner and even though I get a more plump feeling than Slink.
Caranda
SL Name: Caranda Schreiner
Role: slave
Owner: Brigette Wade

Postby Caranda » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:04 am

I've tried the slink too and for the same slider settings it produces a smaller and less curvy body than the wowmeh so its most suitable for more slender figures. On the plus side I think the breasts are more nicely shaped on the slink and there is much better compatibility with slink hands and feet but the weird thigh gap thing that is a fault in the linden body also occurs with the slink.

There's a good side by side review and comparison in this article:

http://thenewestwrinkles.wordpress.com/ ... my-review/

I prefer the wowmeh and I hope the new version that the creator has promised will appear soon.
It is regarded as right to enslave a natural slave
Cassie

Postby Cassie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:27 am

Caranda wrote:I've tried the slink too and for the same slider settings it produces a smaller and less curvy body than the wowmeh so its most suitable for more slender figures. On the plus side I think the breasts are more nicely shaped on the slink and there is much better compatibility with slink hands and feet but the weird thigh gap thing that is a fault in the linden body also occurs with the slink.

There's a good side by side review and comparison in this article:

http://thenewestwrinkles.wordpress.com/ ... my-review/

I prefer the wowmeh and I hope the new version that the creator has promised will appear soon.

Baby keeps saying in group whenever ask "SOON" like for the past 2 weeks now :lol:

Return to “General”