Re: What Made You Happy Today?

Postby Dren Bernard » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 am

Dren & Kait's Gorean Physician's resource:
http://teslikandsiproot.webs.com/
Glaucon

Postby Glaucon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:54 am

Pretty impressive bass singing there.

I love this show. I don't especially love the format, the slick game-show host, or most of the cheesy 'it's awesome' jury comments (except for Ben Fold's comments, at least they are not so fake and he actually knows music), but... got to love what these groups actually do. It is actual music, sometimes quite brilliantly arranged, even. And the singing is really good, of course.
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:54 pm

The lingering effects of the flu have led to me having bad laryngitis. I went to the doctor today to find out if it was pneumonia and it turned out to only be an ear infection. That made me happy.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Mynerva
SL Name: *****

Postby Mynerva » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:00 am

TreatRothschild wrote:The lingering effects of the flu have led to me having bad laryngitis. I went to the doctor today to find out if it was pneumonia and it turned out to only be an ear infection. That made me happy.

Don't take that lightly! A bad ear infection can be very dangerous. I had one a few years ago where they had to stick a needle in my ear drum a few times to drain fluids - not fun! So get enough rest and make sure the doc gives you the right meds - that he makes sure the antibiotics are targeted to the germ you have. Hope you feel better soon.
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit der Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:55 am

The Minion saved us from French Flag-gate and a disturbing fixation on pedophile as an insult.
:o.O: :hiding: .

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
If he'd do something about traffic-gate or AFK panther bot-gate I'd be over the moon. JK :shh:
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Exploring SL - Ann Owiti
Kait
Teslik & Sip Root Gorean Medical Info
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:23 am

Mynerva wrote:
TreatRothschild wrote:The lingering effects of the flu have led to me having bad laryngitis. I went to the doctor today to find out if it was pneumonia and it turned out to only be an ear infection. That made me happy.

Don't take that lightly! A bad ear infection can be very dangerous. I had one a few years ago where they had to stick a needle in my ear drum a few times to drain fluids - not fun! So get enough rest and make sure the doc gives you the right meds - that he makes sure the antibiotics are targeted to the germ you have. Hope you feel better soon.

I"m careful with my ears. I only hear out of one to begin with. When I was 16, I went stone deaf for about a month with an ear infection. They've got me on amoxicillin.

Thank you, Myn. :)
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:24 am

Kaitlin wrote:The Minion saved us from French Flag-gate and a disturbing fixation on pedophile as an insult.
:o.O: :hiding: .

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
If he'd do something about traffic-gate or AFK panther bot-gate I'd be over the moon. JK :shh:

Yeah, I didn't get that either.
Kaitlin
SL Name: Kaitlin Eiren
Caste: RL ATM

Postby Kaitlin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Drawing the short straw! I'll take a client in San Diego over Virginia any day of the week and twice on Sunday especially this time of year. :D

*packs a bikini and sandals*
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains.

Exploring SL - Ann Owiti
Kait
Teslik & Sip Root Gorean Medical Info
FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Postby FeorieFrimon » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Snow.

The avatar, not the actual thing that falls from the sky.

Though, I like that 'snow', too.
McDermott
SL Name: .

Postby McDermott » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:08 am

:thumbup:

Well, I'm not sure it made me "happy", but it definitely put a smile on my face seeing Kaitlin's new avatar pic.

Return to “General”