AgentRonin wrote:But if the RP were played strictly BTB, the captive would never make it back.
AgentRonin wrote:Once the Counter Earth combat meter is ready this will be a raidable region.
Issues I would like to start discussions with are:
• Should a captive be allowed to have in limits a maximum capture time, or should it be indefinite? If a limit is to be allowed what should be the minimum maximum capture time allowed? Three days? Three hours? One day?
• Should there be force collaring, and should it be against sim rules to have in a roleplayer's limits no force collaring?
• Should sim rules allow a limit for captives of "No RP for X minutes and I am out" ?
• Should Min-Map for the region be disabled for all by means of Key Experiences?
• Should merchants headed for, or traveling away from, the city on the roads outside it risk raids by outlaws including panthers?
• Any comments regarding how the city should be governed.
• Suggestions regarding where in OpenSim to get Moon Dance circles with surrounding dance animations, and the four stakes in the center to bind a victim to that also includes appropriate animations, are appreciated.
To get to Rive-de-Bois go to: https://counterearthgrid.weebly.com/ , scroll half way down, and follow the instructions there. You will land in the Ship of Acquisition region. Once you have your free Bento mesh avatar from the delivery terminal there, do a search for the "Rive-de-Bois" region in the World Map and use that map’s Teleport button to go there. Free clothing, weapons, more female avatars, and other stuff are available in the "Sardar Fair" region. Nothing you have in SL is transferable to the Counter Earth Grid.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest