Hidden Haven of Koxinga

Please have patience while we try and get every ones home pages back up.
Fortunes Cookie
SL Name: MingMing Charisma

Hidden Haven of Koxinga

Postby Fortunes Cookie » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:34 pm

• A Pani RP sim 'Inspired By The Books' of Gor, for all roleplayers of the books by John Norman, particularly Books #28 to #33. Please see our photo album https://flic.kr/s/aHskLE3XSX
  • A place where both Pani and Continental Goreans may come together for trade, alliances, and learning. Everyone is welcome!
  • 1/2 Sim (on a full Region Sim) designed and built by Lust Skinstad and Elithra Rae
  • GM and RP-moderated resolutions
  • Recruiting and looking for all roles!
SURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/C ... /200/29/22

Personal Statement:
I have been working and building this sim project for well over a year, paying for everything out of my own pocket and consistently covering all costs for the entire duration. This sim is NOT the typical flash-in-the-pan, Pani sim. It's not going away or vanishing regardless of traffic, I've reliably maintained it and intend to continue this sim until SL GOR ends or moves to another venue. We've just recently done a very thorough prim-trimming and rebuild, we are continuing to add to the sim even now.

I've had some wonderful people helping me out, and I have a small core of wonderful roleplayers and friends here. I want to open my home up for more roleplayers to come, explore, interact, and truly experience the immersive world of Gor, particularly in the manner of protagonists such as Tarl Cabot adventuring alongside the exotic Pani. This is the Gor of High-Fantasy, where men of honor share blood and steel, keep to their fees, and do not discriminate based on what a man wears or how dusky his skin is. Here, all Gorean Men bleed red and acknowledge their skill and worth by that measure. I want to encourage any and all roleplayers to come and mingle with others of like-mind and shared values.

Come with me fellow Goreans!

Return to “Cities/Sims”