Anarion Daorith Outpost -BTB Gor - Paragraph Roleplay

Please have patience while we try and get every ones home pages back up.
Syndel
SL Name: Syndel Daviau

Anarion Daorith Outpost -BTB Gor - Paragraph Roleplay

Postby Syndel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:27 pm

A call for all of those who miss good roleplay, writing storylines, politics, darkness, no pew-pew, to put aside the differences created along all these years and join in this project so all may have fun once again. Nothing that ever happened during roleplay in sims can be tagged as more than petty disagreements if you come to think of it and releasing it from our backs can be a great and refreshing start.

Traveling around Gor, I've come across this place and I think all should look at it. No, it's not mine :D

Sim Owner/Builder/OOC Administrator: 'Єιr' (nisuliel)
SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/O ... /72/212/55
ETA: Sim is already open for roleplay, pending recruitment
Size: 1/2 full sim

The Anarion Daorith Outpost is located into the Piedmont along the spine route nestled into the mountains, with many water way connections and the beginning of the Northern Forest.

It is administered by bustling, trading system that will be associated with mixtures of various races and backgrounds all over Gor. It is influenced by a dark set of the gorean times. The Outpost is governed by trade, as you enter at your own risk; the coin can flip anytime. This includes many roles such as: Mercenaries, Pirates, Thieves, Merchants, Killers, Assassins, Torturers, Cut-Throats, Outcasts, you name it.

Combat System
----------------
ZCS Meter system will be used for this sim. We highly encouraged the use of the Roleplay Dice featured within the HUD for combat over the use of metered combat. Quality is always above quantity. Think realistically when you fight your opponent. All conflict should be dealt with via text (non-combative situations) and COMPLETELY IC in a mature manner between the players. If someone refuses to honor a win or has fought unfairly, please refer notifying the sim owner 'Єιr' (nisuliel) as she will reserve the right on final decision fairly.

Currently Recruiting
-------------------
All Castes and leadership positions.

Some Preview:

TAVERN

BATHS

UPPER DISTRICT

CENTRAL DISTRICT

LOWER DISTRICT DOCKS
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: Anarion Daorith Outpost -BTB Gor - Paragraph Roleplay

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Visited last night, no people in it but wow, the sim itself was gorgeous. The amount of detail and decoration in the tavern alone blew me away. Hope they get some good people playing there, because the sim makes for a very immersive setting.

Do they have a website, forum, and/or a rules NC anywhere? The tp dropped me in the tavern, I wandered out to the boat on the docks that I'm assuming is their landing point, and couldn't find any info on the sim.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Syndel

Postby Syndel » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Yeah, they don't have people. They are literally recruiting everything. The owner is Nisuliel.
I think she was working on the rules the other night. There's just a draft at the landing.
Syndel

Postby Syndel » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:10 pm

From the recruitment card:

Now recruiting:
- Head Physician
- Physicians (all specialties)
- Slavers
-Merchants - all kinds, i.e.
- Baker
- Inn Keeper
- Seamstress
- Vintner
- Head Scribe
- Scribes
- Warriors
- Mercenaries (groups are welcome)
- Blacksmiths
- Assassins
- Tavern Slaves
- Bath Slaves
- Slaves in general (both genders welcome)
- Thieves
- Mariners
- She-Urts
- Dock Workers
- Shipwrights
... and anything else you'd like. In case of doubts, IM 'Єιr' (nisuliel).
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:36 pm

I've been back here a couple of times, love the sim build but can't seem to catch anybody there. Is there a better time to find players here, maybe they're Euro?
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Fortunes Cookie
SL Name: MingMing Charisma

Postby Fortunes Cookie » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:35 pm

I recently started rping there, usually late night PST. I've tried a few times in the day, seems to be a bit of a coin tossbif one encounters others. But I am going to keep trying.

Return to “Cities/Sims”