How do you like your nipples?

Need to find something? Ask Here!

How do you prefer the nipples to be on women's skins?

Small, tight
14%
Small, tight
14%
Larger, less defined
7%
Larger, less defined
7%
Less defined areola, more defined nip
10%
Less defined areola, more defined nip
10%
Darker then surrounding skin
10%
Darker then surrounding skin
10%
Barely different from surrounding skin
1%
Barely different from surrounding skin
1%
Options?
7%
Options?
7%

Total votes: 70
Dream Resistance
SL Name: You may call me...Headmistress
Caste: Slytherin
Role: Faculty
Home Stone: Hogwarts
Owner: Fantasia & *FakE*

How do you like your nipples?

Postby Dream Resistance » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

I know...I know...This sounds like a bizarre question. But I'm kinda messing with making a skin. Now, the nipples on all the resources I have are really small and tight, like, perpetual nipplitis. I don't mind them, but I know I've heard people ask for slightly larger nipples on skins, and even knew a guy who used to /love/ the old Naughty skins because they had larger nipples (and I admit, as much as I dislike Exodi's newest skins, I am intrigued by the larger, softer looking nipples).

So...poll time! How do you like the nipples on women's skins? Tight and perpetually hard? Large and soft? Only slightly larger areola with a more defined nipple? Darker? Lighter? Barely different from the surrounding skin?

or...*breathes*...what about tattoo layer nipple options? :banghead:

Countdown to a NSFW thread...10...9....8...7...
"Excuse my rudeness, I can't abide useless people."

"I'd rather rp with kids and newb rpers then asshats."

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Auckland%20Island/96/55/37
http://fantasiacostumes.blogspot.com
Erik
SL Name: Erik Fyanucci
Caste: It's complicated
Role: Laugh-master
Home Stone: Reality
AkA: Ari Blackthorne

Re: How do you like your nipples?

Postby Erik » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Dream Resistance wrote:I know...I know...This sounds like a bizarre question. But I'm kinda messing with making a skin. Now, the nipples on all the resources I have are really small and tight, like, perpetual nipplitis. I don't mind them, but I know I've heard people ask for slightly larger nipples on skins, and even knew a guy who used to /love/ the old Naughty skins because they had larger nipples (and I admit, as much as I dislike Exodi's newest skins, I am intrigued by the larger, softer looking nipples).

So...poll time! How do you like the nipples on women's skins? Tight and perpetually hard? Large and soft? Only slightly larger areola with a more defined nipple? Darker? Lighter? Barely different from the surrounding skin?

or...*breathes*...what about tattoo layer nipple options? :banghead:

Countdown to a NSFW thread...10...9....8...7...

With sugar icing on top?

Seriously, for me, doesn't matter a bunch. Though I do prefer better definition, perhaps a bit darker than surrounding skin. But seriously as for SL skins: higher definition. Kill the blur. >:)

So when I say better "definition" I mean it in all possible ways you can take the statement.
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm

You can have your nipples as you want them as long as Holand wins.. you really think real man do care about nipples at this time ??
Hettie
SL Name: Lena Lancrae

Postby Hettie » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

This is actually one of the things that will make or break wether I want to buy a skin or not to be honest (and Im a skin whore lol). I personally prefer those with well defined areola and a good sense of depth in the shading.

Maybe just me but I'm always interested in how age and other bodily effects are represented in skins (freckles etc) and its an interesting thing (to me anyway) how women's bodies change, over time, especially after childbirth. And so, liking realism in these things, I would love to see a range that had options...smaller nipples in a virginal state...usually darker and larger after having children, while of course still looking natural in respect to the tone of the skin itself.

(while you're at it add some wrinkles and a few stretch marks and I will love you! :lol: )
Cup of asshole tea

Postby Cup of asshole tea » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm

.. you really think real man do care about nipples at this time ??

"Real men" always care about nipples. "Boys" tend to be more concerned about games than their women.

Anyway, nipples...

Perfect nips (well, boobies too) imho. Not tiny things, but not frisbees either..

Aphris
SL Name: Aphris Myoo
Role: Yearkeeper & Trader
Home Stone: Kataii

Postby Aphris » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Argh, one of my biggest RP mistakes, I bought some lactating nipples. Only I forgot Aphris is stil virgin IC :oops:
She smiled. "I have grown fond of the smell of bosk," said she. Kamchak smiled. He held his hand to the girl. "Ride with me, Aphris of Turia," said Kamchak of the Tuchuks. Image
Dream Resistance

Postby Dream Resistance » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:33 pm

The reason for the question.

Neekoh

Postby Neekoh » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Dream Resistance wrote:The reason for the question.

Your version.
Alice McConnell
SL Name: Alice McConnell
Caste: For(r)est Girl
Role: Former gorum wordcount champ
Home Stone: Jara stole it
Owner: Var Viverra She

Postby Alice McConnell » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

To be honest, I never did figure out why skin makers didn't offer more by way of options when it came to this sort of thing. Only some seem to offer stuff like a bit of 'hair' or not. You'd imagine that, if someone is going to make a foundation skin anyway (since most skins are just one 'prototype for the body with different faces and 'tints' to choose from), they might as well make a few versions of each. After all, skins aren't exactly cheap.

And as for the nipple itself... realism is nice and all. But I make my toon as 'perfect' as I can. A bit of detail on one's nipple is alright, but... it doesn't have to resemble the rocky-mountains seen from up-close either. :ohgawd:
Dream Resistance

Postby Dream Resistance » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Hopefully options won't be too much of an issue since I'm thinking of packaging the base skins with hairbase options, hair color options, cleavage options and freckle options.

... :banghead:

And of course the Muse is like...DO THIS RIGHT NOW...YES...THE WEEK YOU HAVE A 25 PAGE TERM PAPER DUE!

Return to “Merchandise Help”