Killer kitchenware

What damage should a hefty skillet and or rolling pin do in gorean meter?

Club/pickaxe damage. It's just as lethal as any other similiar tool and it's not cheating
15%
Club/pickaxe damage. It's just as lethal as any other similiar tool and it's not cheating
15%
Slave or other lesser damage. Women and bakers shouldn't have the ability to effectively fight back
18%
Slave or other lesser damage. Women and bakers shouldn't have the ability to effectively fight back
18%
Slave or other lesser damage. Keeps it as more a fun toy or RP aid than a viable weapon.
10%
Slave or other lesser damage. Keeps it as more a fun toy or RP aid than a viable weapon.
10%
Hybrid damage. Script a type switch to let the end user decide.
5%
Hybrid damage. Script a type switch to let the end user decide.
5%
Other which I shall politely post below.
3%
Other which I shall politely post below.
3%
Make it cheap and make it cheat. tis funny. XD
No votes
Make it cheap and make it cheat. tis funny. XD
No votes

Total votes: 40
Rhubardin
SL Name: Rhubardin Fluffball

Re: Killer kitchenware

Postby Rhubardin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Or he could be , a baker.

Beleive it or not not all gorean men are trained martial artists with the gold required to buy a chunk of wine cooled steel able to slice off an arm just by being drawn. Some, have real jobs. Tarl just tries to make his vagrancy sound heroic while in reality he'd have died if not for all those pies left on window sills. THus, the bakers are the real heroes here................anywho :oops:
I am an opionated artist, not a typist or english professor. So, excuse my typos and the occasional mispelling. Also yes, sometimes I will say weird things you need to google to figure out.
Rhubardin
SL Name: Rhubardin Fluffball

Postby Rhubardin » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Well I decided to go with the hybrid option since there didn't seem to be to much opposition to that and it should let people have whatever damage type they feel most befits their sim.

Expect the full set to come out by Thursday this week, but anyone who took part in this discussion can just IM me to get it for free. That includes you Blue, so come get your free skillet.
I am an opionated artist, not a typist or english professor. So, excuse my typos and the occasional mispelling. Also yes, sometimes I will say weird things you need to google to figure out.
Havoc
SL Name: Havoc Rau
Caste: Rarius
Role: none

Postby Havoc » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Allison Millet wrote:
Carter wrote:FGS.. now we have lara croft dressed in FW clothing with pans and brushes charging around the place huh :ohgawd:

make a brush too that flies and we can re-enact scenes from Bewitched and learn to wrinkle our noses..

where does this silliness stop

About the time a tarn drops a load on you, back on topic however, go with the hybrid on it Rhu, set it for club, and slave. From a marketing standpoint i would see this selling the best, as the slave or free can set the damage as the sim requires. From a realistic stand point id say club, I also have cast iron skillet, and getting bonked in the nogging wiht it wuold probably knock me otu cold if not cracked my skull.

my tarns DO drop a load on you, but it doesn't do any damage
House Rau Tarns is now at GMI!
Search House Rau Tarns and come visit

In the polluted meadows of Earth graze numerous Waniyanpi.

Return to “Weapons”