Yes, so long as it's not a sword,axe or other martial weapon
6%
Yes, so long as it's not a sword,axe or other martial weapon
6%
No, not even if it's a rough club or similiar idea
23%
No, not even if it's a rough club or similiar idea
23%
Maybe, though the idea of a club scripted and then a great scripted weapon is better.
No votes
Maybe, though the idea of a club scripted and then a great scripted weapon is better.
No votes
Make it, and let the sims decide if they'll let it be used.
21%
Make it, and let the sims decide if they'll let it be used.
21%
Other that I'll post below
No votes
Other that I'll post below
No votes

Total votes: 52
Rhubardin
SL Name: Rhubardin Fluffball

Great (Damage) weapons for women

Postby Rhubardin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:27 pm

So over the weekend I was messing with random sculpties, and ended up making a rather nice all wood sledgehammer. I also somehow ended up making it of a size that would be feasibly used by someone with my persona's petite frame, despite the fact it is a rather large device. It's also animated for two handed use, much like my Kur crusher axe, or that Christmas Cheer I sold over the holidays.

So, the question arose as I prepare the item for sale. In gorean meter would there be an issue with a female using a weapon that would do GREAT damage so long as the item was appropriately sized and feasible for her to acess?

Normally I'd say no, but then I figured if the sim is using enhanced melee it likely also has weaker females set up as an option, meaning the damage output would still be lower. Further, a large wooden mallet or club could be procured and used by a panther girl for any number of reasons and might even prove more useful than a knife for some situations. It certainly could make crushing a shellfish simpler. There's also the fact spears are useable by gorean woman, and those probably require a bit more training than a club or hammer does.

Now, the other option is, I make two sizes of this weapon and have the smaller one scripted for club damage, but still using the two handed weapon animations. and the larger one scripted for great. I can't do both in one weapon as the meter standards speciically request I not do so. Also, I'd prefer not to make two different sizes of weapons as that tends to confuse people.
I am an opionated artist, not a typist or english professor. So, excuse my typos and the occasional mispelling. Also yes, sometimes I will say weird things you need to google to figure out.
Sidney
SL Name: Sid

Re: Great (Damage) weapons for women

Postby Sidney » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 am

Grins, wondering how long it will take for this thread to explode.
E. Edward Gray
SL Name: Mr. Resident
Role: Back in the Game

Postby E. Edward Gray » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:57 am

two responses..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

U ned 2 lrn to ply gor zena bish, fuk u caucase girls are 12 yre old boy strength and lossses cause its fuking gor. Go 2 amazon rp if u cannt rp in gor.. muted banned.. o by the way, cuz like tarl defeted and beat down 100000 women in gor bcuz that is RP in gor.. fuck you die cheating bitch..

Muted banned..

Now that we got response one out of the way..

Sure you have the right to sell what ever you want.. most of your weapons are affordable enough that a sim admin who was worried could purchase and test it, let them decide they do not want it allowed, personally I like the idea of a few surprises.. and non lethal weapons are always a :thumbup: in my book.

((oh you aren't really muted or anything, but that is likely going to happen when some idiot loses to a girl swinging a hammer.. Why not turn it into a rolling pin and let's see what really happens))
I'm not happy unless you're not happy..
Blue Conover

Postby Blue Conover » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 am

if i make a small dagger prim. and make it do sword enchanced damage or.. spear damage,

Would you consider that to be fair / legal?
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 am

Rhubardin wrote:It certainly could make crushing a shellfish simpler.

SMASH THE CLAM ON YOUR TUMMY LIKE A TREE OTTER!! oh...wait..panthers right...wrong animal carcature. I dont see a reason why we couldnt wield a weapon that does great damage if it looks feasible.
Hockey Stick!
RavingRob
SL Name: RavingRob Radek
Caste: Of Questionable Repute
Role: Keep Wondering
Home Stone: A City of Dust

Postby RavingRob » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:51 am

Nah. women are dangerous enough as it is! :shock:

*runs from the thread, dodging flying wooden mallets* :egrin:
Idunn Sabra
SL Name: ...
Caste: of Frustrated
Role: Mentally Unhealthy
Home Stone: LOL

Postby Idunn Sabra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:38 am

• Iron Pan
Large, flat, heavy object normally used to cook food for the warriors on, but occasionally a head-strong free woman may see fit to use it otherwise.

"She seized a heavy iron pan, of the sort used out of doors across stones for cooking. It would not be pleasant to have that utensil beating on my head… She then rushed forward, striking down at me with the heavy, flat pan. I removed it from her. I did this that I not be killed." — Beasts of Gor, pages 213-214.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

source:
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
http://www.moonproductions.com/Fantasy/Gor/weaponry.html
end profile one of the most head-strong free woman who i had honor to know, ever *winks at Amma*
Idunn Sabra

Postby Idunn Sabra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 am

Edwardo wrote:two responses..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

U ned 2 lrn to ply gor zena bish, fuk u caucase girls are 12 yre old boy strength and lossses cause its fuking gor. Go 2 amazon rp if u cannt rp in gor.. muted banned.. o by the way, cuz like tarl defeted and beat down 100000 women in gor bcuz that is RP in gor.. fuck you die cheating bitch..

ok Edwardo...

i feel it is funny.. but i understand no damned word.. or few of them - hehehehe - i beg you: give me version for LadiesWithSuckingEnglish .. even in PM ;)
E. Edward Gray
SL Name: Mr. Resident
Role: Back in the Game

Postby E. Edward Gray » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:01 am

Idunn Sabra wrote:
ok Edwardo...

i feel it is funny.. but i understand no damned word.. or few of them - hehehehe - i beg you: give me version for LadiesWithSuckingEnglish .. even in PM ;)

Ohh Sorry I was typing in angry child just lost in combat to a woman in goreanise.. it's a whole language with obscenities and typoneses mixed in

Translation.

reads as:

You need to learn to roleplay in an environment like gor, because right now you are acting like xena the warrior princess. I would like you to know that on gor all women have the strength of a 12 year old boy, and therefore could never best a man in combat under any circumstances. If you would like to roleplay perhaps an amazonian role play would be better suited to that style. I no longer wish to speak, please leave.. In closing, the main character of the Gorean series defeated 100,000 women in combat at one time because that is the construct of the world and there for how we should role play it. Please fornicate to death as you are a cheating female dog.
I'm not happy unless you're not happy..
Idunn Sabra

Postby Idunn Sabra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:09 am

Edwardo wrote:
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Translation.

reads as:

You need to learn to roleplay in an environment like gor, because right now you are acting like xena the warrior princess. I would like you to know that on gor all women have the strength of a 12 year old boy, and therefore could never best a man in combat under any circumstances. If you would like to roleplay perhaps an amazonian role play would be better suited to that style. I no longer wish to speak, please leave.. In closing, the main character of the Gorean series defeated 100,000 women in combat at one time because that is the construct of the world and there for how we should role play it. Please fornicate to death as you are a cheating female dog.

hehhehehehe
thanks
one interesting thing
even if orginal version is totally unclear for me, but its a lot shorter than after translation...

back of topic
i really would like having such pan, seriously
:lol:
Last edited by Idunn Sabra on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Weapons”