Happy New Year 2018!

Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Happy New Year 2018!

Postby Ceri the Urt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Hey Everybody! In case you don't know me, I'm Ceri and while I have been out of Gor for many years I keep this board up and running for the few that still use it, and once or twice I year I pop in to see if it is still being used, and every year I am a bit surprised and actually happy to see that it is.

I hope everyone is well and had a good 2017. Ours was a bit rough as my Father passed away in June and our pup passed away a few months later. I am trying to go into 2018 with a positive "Can Do" attitude. I hope everyone here has a good one!

As always thank you to my dedicated staff that keeps this board going. I love you guys!

- Ceri
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: Happy New Year 2018!

Postby Tamar Luminos » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 am

Hi Ceri! So sorry to hear about your father and pup passing away. 2017 was a hard year. Here's hoping 2018 is better for all of us. *hugs*
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Qingwen
SL Name: Akane Nacht

Postby Qingwen » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Happy new year :D
"Who are you people?!" - Patrick Star
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:23 am

Ceri the Urt wrote: As always thank you to my dedicated staff that keeps this board going. I love you guys!

- Ceri

Happy New Year Ceri, long time no see. There has been only one member of active staff staff since 14 Sep 16, the last time the other moderator logged in. Just saying!!
Happy New Year to all of you who still frequent the Boards, and occasionally post. Yes, we've been quiet but there again, from what I have heard, so has Gor. I logged in the other day on Black Judas and was appalled (not really!) that the Gor hub had been relegated to a smallish skybox with about 9 people in it! Hopefully people will get behind and support the new Empire of Ar (looks really promising!) and any any other remaining sims that have survived this long.

Onwards and upwards. Have a great 2018, whatever you get up to.

Vector
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Happy New Year Ceri, and thank you for keeping these forums up!

Return to “From the Admins Desk”