Happy New Year!

Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Happy New Year!

Postby Ceri the Urt » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 am

Happy New Year all my lovely Gorean Forum Ladies and Gents. A HUGE thank you to all of those still participating, and any new folks that have joined!

Also a giant thank you to my Staff, especially Vector for keeping everything going!

Truth be told, this is the first time I have picked up my laptop in about a year. A little update on my current life status. I went back to school and I am not a certified Massage Therapist. I had a great job with a horrible manager and owner and ended up leaving there after a year. I am currently looking for a new place of employment and have an interview on Tuesday (gulp).

My husband and I moved to a new state, which I believe everyone knew, but we love it so much we bought a house!

I know I mentioned mermaiding awhile ago, well, I decided to follow that passion and got myself a tail! Its 45 pounds of pure silicon and is awesome! I have been free diving, underwater modeling, and will be doing training in Aquatic Therapy in the near future with the hopes of working with disabled, as well as autistic persons. I am SO excited!

Anyway, that pretty much sums up my current life. I hope everyone else is doing awesome as well!
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby Vector » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Happy New year right back at ya and welcome back!
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby Tamar Luminos » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Ceri the Urt wrote:Happy New Year all my lovely Gorean Forum Ladies and Gents. A HUGE thank you to all of those still participating, and any new folks that have joined!

Also a giant thank you to my Staff, especially Vector for keeping everything going!

Truth be told, this is the first time I have picked up my laptop in about a year. A little update on my current life status. I went back to school and I am not a certified Massage Therapist. I had a great job with a horrible manager and owner and ended up leaving there after a year. I am currently looking for a new place of employment and have an interview on Tuesday (gulp).

My husband and I moved to a new state, which I believe everyone knew, but we love it so much we bought a house!

I know I mentioned mermaiding awhile ago, well, I decided to follow that passion and got myself a tail! Its 45 pounds of pure silicon and is awesome! I have been free diving, underwater modeling, and will be doing training in Aquatic Therapy in the near future with the hopes of working with disabled, as well as autistic persons. I am SO excited!

Anyway, that pretty much sums up my current life. I hope everyone else is doing awesome as well!

Glad you are doing well! And glad you jumped at your dream to be a mermaid! (Pics would be great, dying to see you as a mermaid. LOL)
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/

Return to “From the Admins Desk”