Error Messages

Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Re: Error Messages

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:04 am

"Unable to find /GET route" is a pretty common one too. Something to do with the configuration of the symfony server, I pressume? Happens sometimes when I try to post a reply, and sometimes doesn't fix itself even after a few refreshes.

I have kinda been posting on this forum feeling like it's a leaking boat slowly sinking. Kinda resigned myself to that idea, but not sure if that is how the admins see it too. :p
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:52 am

Same... It happens quite often, actually...

Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:51 am

Hi guys.

That "Unable to find /GET route" message happens a lot with me and over the months I have been investigating the cause of it and the only thing I can do to prevent it from happening (to me) is to make sure I am not permanently logged into this site on a device whilst trying to log in (and post) using the PC at the same time. Make sure there is only one instance of you logged in before posting and let me know how you get on?

Vector.
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:05 am

Vector wrote:Hi guys.

That "Unable to find /GET route" message happens a lot with me and over the months I have been investigating the cause of it and the only thing I can do to prevent it from happening (to me) is to make sure I am not permanently logged into this site on a device whilst trying to log in (and post) using the PC at the same time. Make sure there is only one instance of you logged in before posting and let me know how you get on?

Vector.

FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Postby FeorieFrimon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 am

I'll screen cap mine too. I'm getting errors daily.

Return to “From the Admins Desk”