Host move completed

Maligant
Tech Guy
SL Name: Maligant

Host move completed

Postby Maligant » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:57 pm

I have moved over the boards today and hopefully things are working as desired as well as we see some increases in performance.
If you have folks who are seeing a disabled board - that is the old host and I have it off so we don't fall out of sync on posts. The global DNS has been updated and it just needs to trickle down to every person's devices. If you are not sure you can flush your DNS cache and see.

The new host IP should be 50.31.160.159
The old host IP should be 69.65.3.213
"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."
Maligant
Tech Guy

Re: Host move completed

Postby Maligant » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:10 pm

I am working through some of the issues now. I know there are pages saying "No route found for GET..." etc. as well as lost sessions.
"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever."
Maligant
Tech Guy

Re: Host move completed

Postby Maligant » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:05 pm

I think I am nipping them in the proverbial bud...
Please feel free to log here issues you are seeing so that I can try to replicate and remedy.

Return to “From the Admins Desk”