Hey everybody!

Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Hey everybody!

Postby Ceri the Urt » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:31 pm

First I wanted to say I am terribly sorry for disappearing on you all. I checked in a month or so ago and it didn't look like the boards were active so I thought everyone had moved on. As Mal mentioned, we moved to a new state, I went back to college and started a new job. It doesn't excuse the neglect, but I hope it sort of explains it. I didn't mean to abandon you all, I just had way to much on my plate.

I would hate for you guys to lose the boards and all of your posts, we are going to fix them up a bit, then find someone to give control to so you guys will never be left without an admin to help you. When I get home from work I will start digging through the messages and figure out how to handle all of this. Any suggestions would be fabulous.

Thank you all!
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Re: Hey everybody!

Postby FeorieFrimon » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:29 pm

The boards look so good!!!

Keep it up! And if you need someone to pass the torch to Ceri, just let me know.... I sent you a PM.

Beautiful!!!
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Re: Hey everybody!

Postby Ceri the Urt » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey darlin!

Thanks! We will get it cleaned up and when it is stable again we will figure out what to do about admins and leadership. If people are still here, and still want to use it we can keep it open.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.

Return to “From the Admins Desk”