Mingtian Village + Mount Ordeals (Under Construction)

This Forum is for people or homes to advertise for players they need in their rps, or for players to advertise themselves to homes that might need them.
Syndel
SL Name: Syndel Daviau

Mingtian Village + Mount Ordeals (Under Construction)

Postby Syndel » Sun May 22, 2016 2:43 pm

ETA: May 25th

OBS: As developing storyline, we've left Pilgrim's Grove after months camped on it to reopen the gates of Mount Ordeals, in the Voltai. (transition from homestead to full sim)

SUMMARY:
A secluded village in the Voltai Mountains at the foot of an Assassin sanctuary 400 years ahead of the books.
Progressive rules, sci-fi outlook in a gorgeous location created by Eve Cartier. Now recruiting leadership roles and others.
Advanced Gorean roleplay for those who aren't afraid of the darker side or are tired of the same old same old. Not GE, not strictly BtB either - concept sim. GM metered. Now open for viewing!

WANTED:

Mingtian Leadership Positions
=========================
All Ministers will report to the Three Masters of Mount Ordeals at the top of the mountain. The Ministers have no jurisdiction on top of the Mount.

Minister of Guards - He who oversees the defense of Mingtian Village, oversees training of guards, keeps the peace and enforces the law. Works closely with the Minister of Justice. The Minister of Guards is not an oppressive position, but is meant for the defense and safety of the people. The Guard of the village is not investigative and, instead, is preventive.

Minister of Justice - He who oversees misdemeanors and minor grievances. Also leads a team of investigative individuals who are less militant than the Guard and more astute in seeking the truth of a matter. The Minister of Justice works closely with the Minister of Guards. Does not make judgment upon more severe issues such as murder, forced slavery and the like. Instead, the Minister of Justice presents the case and individuals to the Three Masters and offers suggestions and advice.

Minister of Trade and Finance - He who oversees the weight of coin, banking and taxation of imports/exports in order to maintain salaries of civil servants such as guards, investigators and such. The Minister of Trade and Finance also enforces Merchant Law and must remain updated to any changes to such from the Sardar Fairs. Oversees foreign trade agreements.

Minister of Technology - He who oversees that the technology laws of the Priest-Kings are upheld. Mount Ordeals is a technologically advanced community due to its Agent activities and can come into contact with illegal technology at times. All technology is welcomed so long as it does not break three precepts: 1.) No mechanized travel, 2.) No electronic communication, 3.) No chemical (including gunpowder) or electronic weapons. Weapons are defined as devices that are intended to harm another individual upon use. Beyond this, the Minister of Technology experiments in ways to make unusual technology applicable to society.

Minister of Archives - He who oversees the library and public records of Mingtian Village. This may include any kind of legal contract or document that an individual may wish to keep recorded for justice purposes. Also includes documentation of technological schematics, records of imports/exports and otherwise. If a document is not ratified by the Minister of Archives, it will not be upheld within the minor court of the Minister of Justice.

Minister of Health - He who oversees the public health and safety of the village as well as the standards of the village hospital. Oversees research development and technological applications in the area of health. Works alongside the Minister of Technology.

Shopkeepers/Professionals
=======================

Leatherworker
Blacksmith
Tavern Keeper (speak to Ensiferum Dyrssen)
Baker
Scribe to work at the Voltai Courier
Tarnsmen to work at the Voltai Courier
Merchants for the available stalls
Farmers
Guards
Mercenaries
Assassins
Grounds Keeper for Mount Ordeals
Physicians/Veterinarians
Scribes
Slaves
Slavers

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/U ... 0/115/1501
Qingwen
SL Name: Akane Nacht

Re: Mingtian Village + Mount Ordeals (Under Construction)

Postby Qingwen » Tue May 24, 2016 3:19 am

Pretty build. The misty mountain is cool, and I always loved those Jomo buildings. Been ages since there has been a Chinese rp sim of any description! Last one I know of was in pre-mesh days.
Any inspiration from Hong Lou Meng for the rp here? :D
Syndel

Postby Syndel » Tue May 24, 2016 6:45 am

Thank you!
Mmmm about influence, I'm afraid not. Probably something more "recent" like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon hehe :D
GreenPlanet
SL Name: BluePlanet1

Postby GreenPlanet » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:03 am

Sounds intriguing! I would be interested in a Farmer/type role (given my fascination with the Peasant Caste) it would suit me quite well...
Syndel

Postby Syndel » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:10 am

The sim is growing after a week open but we have no farmers yet! Come check it out in-world. :D
Syndel

Postby Syndel » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:29 am

We became GM Optional today after voting of all members. New guidelines available at the landing point.
Fortunes Cookie
SL Name: MingMing Charisma

Postby Fortunes Cookie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:51 am

I tried following the link today, started falling through the sky? No results on Search either. Is this already gone? I saw this thread and it got me to come back to SL... am sad if I missed it.

Return to “Classifieds Ads”