Looking for male slave

This Forum is for people or homes to advertise for players they need in their rps, or for players to advertise themselves to homes that might need them.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Looking for male slave

Postby Sasi » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:17 am

Tired to play an assassin/warrior/mercenary/free man? Imagine, your character faced some misfortune, sad ordeals for whatever reasons, led to his enslavement (life is a bitch) and guess what? His situation is turning even worse, he got bought by a woman! (high born and spoiled one....)

Environment: a red caste house, some free (M/F), few slave girls. We seek a creative RPer, able to portray a male slave as depicted in Norman's book (so, not the BDSM sub style). Must be para-rp, active to US hours (rather the evening). ERP possible. Sim: Empire of Ar

Send me a PM if you are interested, ty ty!
JackoS
SL Name: Jacko Stawberry

Re: Looking for male slave

Postby JackoS » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:16 am

Good luck
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:49 am

I actually had a male slave character. I just couldn't get myself into the role properly. Now, admittedly, this was a long time ago and he was not what you're talking about here.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:22 pm

I love seeing posts like this! It's a great way to open things up to roleplay with new people, or to help out people who are having trouble finding an "in" into a sim's roleplay. I wish more people utilized forums to network with new players, or old.

Best of luck, Sasi! Sounds like a fun role to play.

And shoutout to my old (way old, like, HTML Gor Chat old) male slave partner, Actaeon. He was fantastic. And will likely never ever read this because he doesn't play in Second Life. LOL But brought back some good memories.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Silly question here: What is ERP?
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Don't feel bad, Treat, I had to ask this a while back, myself. LOL

ERP= "Erotic RolePlay", also known as "teh sexxors", and "boomboomboom let's go back to my room". :D
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Ahh, thank you, Tamar. :grind:
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:34 pm

My most recent turn back inworld for roleplay I was talking to a woman who used to play one of my slaves and was now a FW on a different toon. She was looking for a new partner and I was willing but I don't do sexxor any more.

1. I find it somewhat dull. I was a slaver for a lot of years and it's lost its appeal.

2. I have a RL who wouldn't care about the RP but *shrugs* out of respect for her, I've decided not to.

As you can guess, the lady in question wasn't thrilled by reason 2. So, yeah. I haven't been back in for RP since. True story.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Still didn't find and really, pity because the RP we have actually is rather fun: A high born petty spoiled FW, the poor girl she torments and makes miserable who is former pleasure slave bought by caprice and forced to serve now a woman, so frustrated and whose dreams are too see her mistress end up in collar in a family which members dislike each other...Conflicts, rivalries, jealousies and plots make our environment!

We are really looking for a "By the Books" kajirus, the man who didn't embrace his collar, maybe a captive of war, one who will have to face another humiliation, as he was judged attractive enough to bring a good price if offered to an auction for FW... Could be intense, I think especially with a frustrated former pleasure slave around, disdainful of slave males but deprived of sex and who hates her mistress.

No OOC D/S relationship will be involved, we are role play partners.

Rather an interesting opportunity for those who want to try something different, a new experience...!
TreatRothschild

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:23 am

Sounds intriguing, actually.

Return to “Classifieds Ads”