SL Gor has at times been a blast that kept me rooted to my chair at home for hours. It's nice to remember those stories.
Top of the list would be Zander and Kait's story from companionship with the attendant negotiations where I was kept in the dark on price by my greedy brother to parting and reuniting. There is a reason he has been my RP partner for so long. The companionship feast in Melisandre's Ar brought together a cast of characters that are some of the best writers I've seen since I started gorean RP in IRC. Zander made playing the secret but very reluctant slave hella fun.
I'll go in chronological order since all these stories were special in their own way.
1) Kait finding out she had FC'd her brother. Dren was amazeballs and the caterwauling of Elle at the discovery and Author lending us his participation was truly a story I won't forget. It formed the basis for long running familial RP that I rarely got to see in SL Gor.
2) Definitely the capture of Kait by Chron was epic. All the tension you could ever ask for in RP. I only hope he enjoyed it as much as I did. I still look over my shoulder in fear he might return.
3) Carnival in Ar!!! A masked FW can get into all sorts of trouble. Of all my storylines this one felt most like the books because the door was opened to "what if" without anyone killing the RP. From the start of the storyline with an opening scene with Darby I knew this RP was going to be fun even if I had no idea where it was going. I've never really planned RP but this is the story that created itself and the cast of characters that got pulled in still amazes me. I was constantly surprised at the twists and turns it took. My partner in crime Kata was hilarious.
3) No one can make a voyage in Gor more exciting than Vylixan the merchant. From port to port our mental duel was yet another story that kept me pinned in my seat for hours at the keyboard. This story took its twists and turns until Kait was left with a ghost.
4) The courtship of Kait by Barat. This RP sprang up from a visit to see a new sim. I wasn't even in "RP mode" so the veil was missing. I'm glad I didn't send an OOC message declining to play when he kicked off this storyline. I had no idea it would be one of the best experiences I've had in SL Gor. He was a physician so of course he had the upper hand with the family since this is Gor but my dear brother Dren wasn't as enamored as he should have been. If he had been he wouldn't have had me stabbed or hired a BC to spy on me (nice that it was the best one in gor, Crow). Our battle of wills reinforced that Gor is truly a man's world. Well unless you run away.
No wonder I have had such a hard time letting go of the character Kait but it was time.