Moronic Storylines of Gor

This Forum is for Logs, Storylines and Reviews on rp that people wish opinions about or want to share.
Bassim
SL Name: Cookie

Moronic Storylines of Gor

Postby Bassim » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:50 am

I came across an arrest warrant the other day. Apparently the Ubar of City B is the 'accuser' in a case where a lady assaulted another lady with a spoon. Apparently they violated the 'ladies caste'.

I really cannot imagine a more immersion breaking arrest warrant if I were playing a warrior.

Any other moronic storylines you've come across?

WARRANT OF ARREST
City of Brundisium
====================

To file a complaint, please fill out the top portion of this form and return it to a scribe. If you cannot write, you may dictate your complaint to any Scribe.

Accuser's Name: S. Corvus Iuvenalis
Date: 11/26/2014
Name and/or Description of Person or Persons whom the Complaint is Against:
Complaint/Charge: Savanah Lacourte, Physician of Broadsteel Merc
When and Where it Happened: The Dock
Witnesses: The Lady Lara of Brundisium.

Submitted to: The Scarlet Caste
On this day:

[=PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION=]
The Lady Lara was attacked by th physician Savanah Lacourte of the Broadsteel Mercenaries on the docks. She attacked the Free Woman with a spoon causing damage to her face. This is a violation of the ladies caste and of the current contract between the city and the Broadsteel Mercs. The physician also threatened to collar a Free woman of the city of Brundisium.

Preliminary investigative steps:
The Investigation finds that Savanah has broke the the contract agreed upon

3) The Broadsteel Mercenaries will provide safe passage through the docks for visitors to the City of Brundisium. This included correctly attired Free Women. No Broadsteel Mercenary will collar a Free Woman upon the docks without just cause. Any Free Woman who is resident of Brundisium MUST be brought before a Brundisium Magistrate before being stripped, or collared if the Mercenaries suspect there is just cause for said collaring.

And her codes of caste that being "No Physician shall be an aggressor"

Preliminary findings:
The finds are that the Ubar attempted to resolve the issue with the Mercenaries and they feel the woman did nothing wrong and refused address the issue. There for a violation of contract set forth by the city with the mercenaries.
There fore the woman named Savanah Lacourte is to be arrested and stand trial before the magistrates.

WARRANT: [APPROVED]

[=WARRANT=]
The Administrator of the City of Brundisium hereby authorizes the following order:

All Warriors, Guards, and Officials of the City of Brundisium are hereby ordered to arrest the person or persons listed below and keep them under guard until they can be brought before a Magistrate (Administrator or designated Official) of the City of Brundisium.

Persons of Interest (one name per line): Savanah Lacourte

Have been charged with (brief description): Blonde Hair, Hazel - Blue Eyes - Wears Green of her Caste - Might have a Spoon.

This order should be filed with the Chief Scribe of the City of Brundisium and with the Administrator. Please remit any approved warrants to the High Commander of the Red Caste, for timely execution.

Certified by: Sirius Gervaise, Scribe of Brundisium
Seal:
Date: 11/26/14

And the Administrator of Brundisium: Sirius Gervaise
Seal:
Date: 11/26/14
Pepper
SL Name: Pepper

Re: Moronic Storylines of Gor

Postby Pepper » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:26 am

It is kind of silly. The most silly part is that hitting a woman with a spoon is a violation of the ladies caste (I assume they mean, physicians caste), as if they have a Hippocratic Oath in Gor.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:22 am

Have been charged with (brief description): Blonde Hair, Hazel - Blue Eyes - Wears Green of her Caste - Might have a Spoon.

Warriors of Brundisium, be careful, that dangerous woman is armed!!!

Hahahaha! So called BTB sim!
Meredith Topaz
SL Name: Meredith Topaz
AkA: Meredith Topaz

Postby Meredith Topaz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:25 pm

I can't help but grin at the thought of all this fuss over two women spooning....

:lol:
Harlequin
SL Name: Harlequin Salome
Caste: Scripter
Role: Guy Who Stares In Confusion
Home Stone: Blender, mostly.

Postby Harlequin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:06 pm

I have an update, the Priest Kings have rescinded their laws against the wearing of armor only in the pursuit of apprehending this woman, due to the rumor that she may have access to a fork.

Others considering arming themselves with forks to counter are warned against it causing an arms race that may, gods help us, result in the wielding of spatulas, or even egg beaters.
There used to be a gif here. It was awesome. But it's gone now.
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Postby Oor » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Pepper wrote:It is kind of silly. The most silly part is that hitting a woman with a spoon is a violation of the ladies caste (I assume they mean, physicians caste), as if they have a Hippocratic Oath in Gor.

I figured it was an error and they meant lady's caste, rather than ladies' caste. But yeah. Still a bit daft.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Postby Oor » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:14 pm

I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Postby Manon Seid » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Sounds like an amusing storyline really. There can be both drama and comedy in Gor right?
Ok...it is a bit far out this one and there's a few weird details like the physician doing no harm thing. Also i see no Ubar involved anywhere?? But there's much much much worse out there to encounter...at least this one might make you laugh.
Anyway i would really rather hear about peoples encounters with awsome storylines in Gor than the bad ones. Something to inspire and learn from instead of just going "yeaaa...that sucks MORONS!"

I guess thats a new thread.

To comply to this thread there's always the classic ones:

* Slave shows up at the entrance to a panther woman camp deep in the forests - reason to be there: "I was bored, i am wandering...no you cannot take off my collar my master forbids it!"
* Slave walks around butt naked and 8 1/2 month pregnant, serving in the tavern and anywhere else she would encounter anyone on sim. Of course the father of the child is her master....
* Or how about the panther woman, kur pet, feral character who was concieved, born and raised in the wild. Living with wild animals, though she also has a loong family tree of grandmothers, mother, sisters, aunts and cousins in various panther woman bands. She walks on all fours has her teethes filed and speak baby speak...But she is also a total slut so she shows up at some city gate to beg for food (and cyber sex) because shes sooo hungry. Though she also points out she is deadly dangerous to anyone around her...

Gods i need to stop now.
A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:38 am

Sounds like they're having a laugh... Goddamnit.
Maeon
SL Name: Maeon (Alogical)
Caste: Scribes
Role: Scholar & Writer
Home Stone: Ar, residing in Turia

Postby Maeon » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:39 am

This is brilliant.

Return to “Role play”