REINTRODUCTIONS

This Forum is for Logs, Storylines and Reviews on rp that people wish opinions about or want to share.
FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Re: REINTRODUCTIONS

Postby FeorieFrimon » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi. I'm Fe.

I used to play Feorie, one of those 'slut in robe' types in Hesius that worked as a Physician.

I'm preparing to move cross country at the end of the month though, and my story line has sort of...died months ago. I don't log in much these days. So, I mostly troll the Gorums boards. :wave:
Cassie
SL Name: Isabeus

Postby Cassie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:42 pm

I am mostly trolling in GE these days and show in BTB when I feel inspired enough for a scene.

I am so not committing to any sim or storyline and I think that actually helps me feel RP less like a chore and more like a fun event to partake in from time to time. :)
Godless heathens always waltz on the sky.
Lokiande
SL Name: Lokiande Resident

Postby Lokiande » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi all, my name is Lokiande! Thinking of changing it to San/Sanné/Sanmari for what I hope to be the last incarnation of my character; a Peasant girl who keeps goats.

Just need a new laptop :/
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:54 am

There must be more of you lurking out there surely? C'mon, roll up roll up don't be shy! Let us know you're alive and well. There's curious peeps out there itching to know who's still about.
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
Qingwen
SL Name: Akane Nacht

Postby Qingwen » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:26 pm

yo, I'm Qin, in Gor I rp a musician originally of Turia. I'm currently between sims and looking for somewhere for casual rp if anyone has suggestions :)
Not fussy about freedom status. I'm musical either way.

I also enjoy rp in fantasy settings when I can find em.
"Who are you people?!" - Patrick Star
Erik
SL Name: Erik Fyanucci
Caste: It's complicated
Role: Laugh-master
Home Stone: Reality
AkA: Ari Blackthorne

Postby Erik » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Tamar Luminos wrote:I'm Tamar, currently in SL playing a Taharian (Taharan?) slaver in Hesius sporadically. In SL Gor, I've generally usually played a slave character (Cadence's, to be exact), but have played a panther girl in the distant past.

Also playing a Gallente drone boat extraordinaire in Eve Online, and a Hunter in WoW.

Wait... is that YOU!? -winks- Oh, and that would be "Taharic" - as in Taharic brand, Taharic language, Taharic ethnicity. (That is literally the word used in the books.) :)

*I* Am no longer a slaver. I am a metal worker in Hesius by the name of Qa Boa and I am NOT A BLACKSMITH. -cough- I am a metal fabricator who specializes in the smaller things like collars, belts, cuffs, branding the beasts and such.

I also actually OOCly create the stuff I fabricate ICly - whether it is daggers and collars and such. (Shameless plug ahead) - I sell my wares on marketplace, but I give them away for free if role-played. My collars are Open Collars scripts and already have my Authentic Gorean Kajira Positions pre-installed and I give the girl the brand the master chooses from the set.

Shameless plug (more so you can see what I'm talking about than advertising):

Slave positions: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Au ... ns/2906164

Slave brands: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Au ... ds/7824986

So, no matter your Home Stone - come find me ICly to fabricate a shiny (or grungy) new collar for your girls and boys. :popcorn:
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:30 pm

Wait... is that YOU!? -winks- Oh, and that would be "Taharic" - as in Taharic brand, Taharic language, Taharic ethnicity. (That is literally the word used in the books.) :)

LOL Yes, it's me! Will be seeking your blacksmith out at some point, I'm sure. And thank you! "Taharic". I'll have to remember that.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Kismet Reyes
SL Name: Scorn Eternal
Caste: Lost it
Role: Slave
Home Stone: About
AkA: Kismet Reyes

Postby Kismet Reyes » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:19 am

Currently my computer equipment isn't up for SL combat (new pc died) so although I've been playing Cate (Delicate Bluebird) in GE I'm now pretty much just mooching, and with the lack of combat might venture back to btb this weekend.
RocFurse
SL Name: Roc Furse
Caste: Builder
Role: Nomad (Kataii)
Home Stone: none

Postby RocFurse » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Hey, it's Roc. Quitting my RL job to start working freelance combined with some health issues have literally kept me away from SL and Skype for a few months, but I see at least the Gorums are still around!
I used to play a grumpy Kataii warrior. What else would I play? To be honest, I'm a bit out of touch with the state of things in SL. Roc's background is Taharic, and he still has unfinished storylines. Last seen heading for Pani territory with his mate, but that was before the typist got ill and disappeared off the face of SL.
Back for all of a day now, and good to see familiar names here!
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:52 am

Welcome back everyone.

The boards are still owned by Ceri for those of you wondering where she's got to.

Let us hope that board use picks up and remains as popular as they used to be for the benefit of all.
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.

Return to “Role play”