REINTRODUCTIONS

This Forum is for Logs, Storylines and Reviews on rp that people wish opinions about or want to share.
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

REINTRODUCTIONS

Postby Vector » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:10 am

There's been a lot of water under the bridge since the last boards were fully active. Characters move on, take up new stories, change roles. What's your story? Where are you playing, what are you up to? Reintroduce yourself to other members and let us know where it's at!
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Re: REINTRODUCTIONS

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:58 am

I'm Treat Rothschild. No longer a slaver but have moved on to the role of Magistrate, dealing primarily in Merchant Law, for the Port of Hesius. I maintain my experience as a slaver and my experience at Oldest Laura in the practice. So far, it's been invigorating. I've been truly enjoying myself in Hesius and connecting with a lot of old friends and have made some new ones too.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
TreatRothschild
SL Name: I'm Treat Dammit!
Role: Magistrate and Love Cthulhu
Home Stone: Hesius

Postby TreatRothschild » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Also, I've discovered that everyone remembers Treat from about 100 years ago. His age is 50. I guess I'm going to have to age him some more.
Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Harlequin
SL Name: Harlequin Salome
Caste: Scripter
Role: Guy Who Stares In Confusion
Home Stone: Blender, mostly.

Postby Harlequin » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:23 pm

I'm Harlequin. I played Cadence in Ar, the Engineer who everyone remembers as "The guy with the eyepiece" but have retired him since due to not wanting to play the same char across god knows how many sims. I'm playing a warrior in Hesius occasionally but am mostly spending my gaming time killing Skaven in Vermintide, or playing EVE as a Caldari.
There used to be a gif here. It was awesome. But it's gone now.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm Tamar, currently in SL playing a Taharian (Taharan?) slaver in Hesius sporadically. In SL Gor, I've generally usually played a slave character (Cadence's, to be exact), but have played a panther girl in the distant past.

Also playing a Gallente drone boat extraordinaire in Eve Online, and a Hunter in WoW.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Postby Manon Seid » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:37 pm

In roleplay i am Night. Been playing a panther woman more or less all the time since i rolled this character back in...i think 2008. At the moment she is on a mission that is bringing her and her unfortunate slave 'bait' thrugh the northern forests. At the moment they are with the Sa Ki Fori band looking for "Winter", while attampting to stay alive and free among panther women of another band than her own. The story moves at snails pace since i am only online at rare occasions. Still it is a fun story that i very much enjoy.
A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Postby Oor » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:28 am

Gor: Megan - a wily, ego-driven pleasure slave who was lost in a bet by a man for whom drinking and gambling were a daily obligation and finds herself in Hesius, living a much poorer life than that to which she's become accustomed. She makes do.

GoT: Knocking around a character concept at the moment. Will probably wave goodbye to Gor again once it's solidified.

But didn't you quit SL, Oor? - Yup. But now I'm pregnant and nauseous and stuck indoors, so hard lines.

WoW: Resto shaman in my brother's casual guild, playing hunter when I can get away with it because PEW PEW.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Erik
SL Name: Erik Fyanucci
Caste: It's complicated
Role: Laugh-master
Home Stone: Reality
AkA: Ari Blackthorne

Postby Erik » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:30 pm

I've put Erik on the shelf and Slaver caste with him.

I've been rocking my Black-and-Gray dude and loving it. No stress trying to maintain, manage, train, and otherwise babysit slaves. How refreshing.

So all you slavers: come see Qa Boa at the forge in Hesius for all your collar, belt, and branding needs. Branding services are always included at no charge with every collar commissioned. And my belts feature wrought iron hinge-pins, so they are impervious to breakage (I can't speak to the quality of the locksmith's wares, though - I only buy those things, not make them).

And I give away my custom collar animations and slave brands when these are role-played (or you can just buy them in market place, of course) :)

ATTENTION ADMINS: "Updating profile" is still broken. Pffft.
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Postby Oor » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:37 am

Erik wrote:So all you slavers: come see Qa Boa at the forge in Hesius for all your collar, belt, and branding needs. Branding services are always included at no charge with every collar commissioned. And my belts feature wrought iron hinge-pins, so they are impervious to breakage (I can't speak to the quality of the locksmith's wares, though - I only buy those things, not make them).

He's tight as f*** with his nails though.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:14 pm

Erik wrote:
ATTENTION ADMINS: "Updating profile" is still broken. Pffft.

Not for me it isn't. Please provide specifics because I've tested it and it works fine. Thanks.
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.

Return to “Role play”