REINTRODUCTIONS

This Forum is for Logs, Storylines and Reviews on rp that people wish opinions about or want to share.
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Re: REINTRODUCTIONS

Postby Manon Seid » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:28 am

Hey Roc good to see you back :)
A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas
Erik
SL Name: Erik Fyanucci
Caste: It's complicated
Role: Laugh-master
Home Stone: Reality
AkA: Ari Blackthorne

Postby Erik » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:29 am

Oor wrote:
Erik wrote:So all you slavers: come see Qa Boa at the forge in Hesius for all your collar, belt, and branding needs. Branding services are always included at no charge with every collar commissioned. And my belts feature wrought iron hinge-pins, so they are impervious to breakage (I can't speak to the quality of the locksmith's wares, though - I only buy those things, not make them).

He's tight as f*** with his nails though.

That was you!? LOL

Damned straight. I need me some nails. Them builders are stingy tightwads so there's barely any profit in it. I need all I can get just to make a tarsk bit.
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Postby Oor » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:42 pm

Erik wrote:
Oor wrote:
Erik wrote:So all you slavers: come see Qa Boa at the forge in Hesius for all your collar, belt, and branding needs. Branding services are always included at no charge with every collar commissioned. And my belts feature wrought iron hinge-pins, so they are impervious to breakage (I can't speak to the quality of the locksmith's wares, though - I only buy those things, not make them).

He's tight as f*** with his nails though.

That was you!? LOL

Damned straight. I need me some nails. Them builders are stingy tightwads so there's barely any profit in it. I need all I can get just to make a tarsk bit.

Yup!

'Least I got coal.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Aphris
SL Name: Aphris Myoo
Role: Yearkeeper & Trader
Home Stone: Kataii

Postby Aphris » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:04 am

I still play Aphris, Kataii free woman, but I don't visit SL very often at moment since RL takes much of my time with interesting projects.
She smiled. "I have grown fond of the smell of bosk," said she. Kamchak smiled. He held his hand to the girl. "Ride with me, Aphris of Turia," said Kamchak of the Tuchuks. Image

Return to “Role play”