The Crucible :: A Gorean Kennel Roleplay

A Gorean Kennel
Vex
SL Name: Olympia Oakleaf

The Crucible :: A Gorean Kennel Roleplay

Postby Vex » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi, I'd like to register "The Crucible". It is a Gorean Kennel that is located on a trade route between Turia and the Tahari. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Re: The Crucible :: A Gorean Kennel Roleplay

Postby Oor » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:35 pm

I tried to go look but there was nothing there.
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 pm

I don't think it is open yet Oor. I'm curious, will have to keep an eye on it.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Sasi
SL Name: Sasi

Postby Sasi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 pm

The sim is not opened yet for RP and the house and landscape are still in construction. But you can visit and get an idea. The build will allow a complete IC immersion into the daily life of a slave house with all the facilities which are described in the books: Offices, sale room, reception room, slave garden, cages, kennels, baths, training room, kitchen, infirmary/laboratory (where physicians work on genetic to create exotics), private apartments for the staff, on three floors.

For what I know, the slaver players will not be required to bother with paperwork on notecard, no OOC charge and will not confuse their role with being an OOC mentor and D/S trainer for Gor noobs. Slave players can RP jealousy, conflicts and rivalries. Just role play, in the authentic spirit of the books.

Oh, and ERP won't be frowned upon, the girls are trained in the purpose of being hot pleasure slaves, the staff (only men are recruited) may fuck the (red silk) stock :mrgreen:

Here the LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/G ... e/99/85/41
Elle Couerblanc
SL Name: Elle

Postby Elle Couerblanc » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Has the sim opened? Been a while since I logged in or even thought about RP, but I wouldn't mind taking a peek at this sim.
"Old stories are like old friends. You have to visit them from time to time." Bran - A Storm of Swords, pg 315

Visit me at Elle's World http://ellecouerblanc.com/
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:10 pm

I popped into it a while back, it was an interesting concept, but there wasn't anyone there when I was there. I hope they're still around, though- it was a neat idea.
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/
Fortunes Cookie
SL Name: MingMing Charisma

Postby Fortunes Cookie » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 am

I just tried tping to it, after a few hellish weeks at work. First time back to SL in a bit, was hoping to see some RP and/or build progress...

But I fell through the sky and landed in water. Looks like the sim has become something else called "Some Other Place" with some kind gothic dark RP theme. :-(
Vector
Site Admin
SL Name: Vector

Postby Vector » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Vex wrote:Hi, I'd like to register "The Crucible". It is a Gorean Kennel that is located on a trade route between Turia and the Tahari. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Hi, you'll note that the entire thread has been moved into the correct location under your sim name. Over to you and good luck.
If you see something broken on these boards send me a PM please.

Return to “The Crucible”