New Medieval Fantasy sim: Comraich

SL Name: Sasi

New Medieval Fantasy sim: Comraich

Postby Sasi » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:26 pm

For those who are interested in something new, the previous owners/admins of Ironhall and Amhas Cairn are opening a new Realistic Medieval Fantasy sim (approximately in few weeks but you can already apply).

Great lore, inspired by Game of Thrones, Vikings, Irish, Scottish, Asian / Japan, ancient myths and legends, beautiful build (see gallery), many races and factions (only hybrid humans)

Here all the info I got:

LM: ... 172/119/27

SL Group:

Newsletter Sign Up:

Pinterest ... etslf=8117

SL Name: Eligiblejam Resident
AkA: Romulus Agrippa

Re: New Medieval Fantasy sim: Comraich

Postby eligiblejam » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:30 am

Yep, I had heard about it. What caught my attention was a new web app the team is building to simulate turn-based combat.

Role Play Combat Simulation System

(Hopefully by now Branwyn knows more about form auto-complete in browsers ;) )

The system is still in pre-alpha mode, but you can sign up and become an alpha tester. I joined and started playing with it. There is not much one can do yet, but you can join a faction, play with their interactive map, and get a glimpse of the actions allowed for armies.

No integration with SL yet, but it would be cool to explore a way to leverage any public APIs that Linden Labs might have (like having the RPCSS map be a real-time rendition of the sim map, for example).

We'll see how this enhances RP at Comraich. Cool idea, for sure.
Purist, not elitist.
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: New Medieval Fantasy sim: Comraich

Postby Tamar Luminos » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 am

Props for trying something new!
" take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)

Return to “Non-Gorean Sims”