Ouroboros Update :(

SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Ouroboros Update :(

Postby FeorieFrimon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Last week I was taken to the hospital after they discovered I needed to have my gall bladder removed. For anyone that’s had this done, you know the after experience can be different for everyone. Some people don’t have any trouble at all, but unfortunately for me, I’m having to figure out what my body will allow me to eat all over again. This put me out of Ouroboros this past week, and will likely put me out for another week or two.

Unfortunately, when they did the ultrasound on my gallbladder, they discovered some disturbing things about my liver, too. They found a ‘lump’ and while no one is rushing me off to surgery, the Doctor’s want me to undertake an insane diet to see if that will help and get things under control.

While they aren’t worried, I’d hate myself if it turned out to be something life altering, and instead of hanging out with my daughter and my husband, I was role playing on SecondLife. I mean, you guys are awesome…but…. :)

So, long story short, I’ve gotta step away from Ouroboros for a little bit. I swear, guys…I’m cursed!! :banghead:

But seriously, as much as I want to keep driving forward, I just can’t right now. I am a little over whelmed, and that’s not fair to any community that might have formed here to rip the rug out from under them a few weeks from now.

I went ahead and paid an extra week on the sim tier, so the last day the sim will be owned by me is 2/22/2017. This should give everyone enough time to pick up prims if they need to grab them. If you paid me rent and I owe you money, let me know what I owe you and I’ll refund you.

If you know someone who wants to take over the sim, or wants the build, I’d be happy to hand it over or move it for them. A lot of it is no transfer, but the rock faces I used are as well as the textures on them. I’d be happy to make a box for them so they can do what they like with everything. Just have them get in touch with me via SL and I’ll make sure they have what they need.

I feel like I need to send a shout out to Galio. I’ve known him through many iterations over the years, and he’s -always- been supportive of any project I did. I’ve always been a fan girl of his, so his blessing has been important to me. He really went above and beyond to try and help me with this project, and I am -so- grateful. Anyone that gets him on their sim is lucky to have him. He’s awesome.

Thanks again guys, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

-Feorie Frimon
SL Name: Horizon Ninetails
Caste: Pirate
Role: Scoundrel
Home Stone: Deck beneath my feet

Re: Ouroboros Update :(

Postby HorizonNinetails » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:16 pm

It was a unique build with lots of potential.

Thanks for giving it a chance and thanks for having me.
SL Name: Inactive
Caste: Scribe

Postby Tantus » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Take care of yourself Feorie, hopefully it's nothing drastic.

And my apologies to the ladies, but Galio is the hottest redhead in Gor!
Danika Stenvaag
SL Name: Danika Stenvaag
Caste: Panther
Role: Valkyrie Torva Chieftess
Home Stone: Valkyrie Forest

Postby Danika Stenvaag » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:44 pm

Feorie, you aren't cursed. If anything, this is a reminder of your priorities, to take care of yourself and your family first. You know this already and this is just an affirmation of what you already know, that your loved ones come first. And you know that time slips through your fingers like sand, especially in a game, where it washes away into the yawning steel hued sea and a gray dawn breaking and you wonder where the night went while you were up playing. But some sand sticks to your skin like memories. These are memories that will remain, memories of the time when there was still time left. You're doing the right thing. You're doing right for yourself and your loved ones. Much love, light, and healing to you!
What is hidden in snow, is revealed at thaw. ~ Viking proverb

Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Postby Tamar Luminos » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:58 am

Yikes, Fe! So sorry to hear that and kinda coincidental as well- just had my gall bladder out a month ago today, 's why I haven't been around and up to RP as much as I'd like. If you're anything like me, I was down for about 2 weeks, 3 weeks out started to feel much better, and now 4 weeks out pretty much back to normal, the odd twinge aside. Haven't had any dietary problems yet either, stuck to a super low-fat diet for first 3 weeks and slowly started adding things back in carefully and so far, so good. Lost about 20 pounds, so that was a nice side-effect!

Hope everything goes well, feel free to hit me up on Skype or in SL or here if you wanna chat. *hugs*
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:23 am

Is everyone having their gallbladder out or something? I just had mine out December 2nd...emergency surgery, no less. Was in the hospital for 4 days because my bile duct got blocked and I had to have a surgery to clear that, too.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
SL Name: Darby Dollinger
Caste: Slaver
Home Stone: Amongst the ruins of Salernum.

Postby DarbyDollinger » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Ouroboros was one of the cleverest and most imaginative Gorean sims in a long time. All the best for now and I hope we see you back creating cool sims.

Postby Glaucon » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:42 pm

Health problems suck. Hope it all goes smoothly.
Manon Seid
SL Name: Manon Seid
Role: Mostly gone building mesh
Home Stone: Isle of Sin

Postby Manon Seid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:20 am

Bad news, I am so sorry to hear :(

Please get well Fe and be with your family.
SL is great fun but nothing compared to RL.
A Demon Sin - Thanks for the gift Judas
SL Name: Aphris Myoo
Role: Yearkeeper & Trader
Home Stone: Kataii

Postby Aphris » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Getting well is now your priority one. I hope you recover quickly.
She smiled. "I have grown fond of the smell of bosk," said she. Kamchak smiled. He held his hand to the girl. "Ride with me, Aphris of Turia," said Kamchak of the Tuchuks. Image

Return to “Ouroboros”