Isle of Illyros - New Feature Roles:

FeorieFrimon
SL Name: Feorie Frimon

Re: Isle of Illyros - New Feature Roles:

Postby FeorieFrimon » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:00 am

Tantus wrote:Sliding a naked pic with your app? I see how this is going...

:jiggles:

Tantus wrote:
Yasum and Remarkable Oblivion have piratey headgear, if that's something you'll need.

The guy he was applying for isn't really a pirate...he's more Warrior meets...Cos? Maybe pirate undrtones? I don't know. The outfit he was wearing was a 'just got off the boat and arrived' sort of look...if he even went IC with it. I know he planned to blend for a day or two to try and get a feel from the other characters about how they felt about Cos before dropping out the title. But, I'm not spending time thinking about it anymore.
Anarch Allegiere
SL Name: Anarch Allegiere

Postby Anarch Allegiere » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:36 am

These feature roles are still open. It's a good time to apply, since we'll be starting up RP again with new events and plots in the new year. If you're someone who shows leadership, cooperation and patience don't hesitate to apply for the faction leader positions.

In other news:
Milestones!
Oor
SL Name: Oor Breen
Home Stone: ROIAF: GoT RP

Postby Oor » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:37 am

A full list of notable roles can be found here, lore is here and rules are here.

All other sim info can be found on the Enjin site, and admins can be contacted in world or on the website. Please feel free to use the forums on the website, too, to connect with other people who already play in Illyrosand find potential connections for your character.

We look forward to receiving your applications!
I call my vagina "New Yorker cartoon" because it's dry and a handful of people have laughed at it.

Flix

Return to “Isle of Illyros”