We are a role play sim based on the culture depicted in John Norman’s Chronicles of Counter Earth novel series, set on the planet “Gor”, and adapted with it’s own history, ongoing story, faction set and timeline.
Here are a few key points:
- Applications are required for every character, even ‘visitors’
- Standalone sim: The characters and storylines from other sims do not carry over here
- Conflict role play occurs on sim between players and factions, and is sometimes facilitated sometimes by “Game-Master”-controlled NPC characters and factions
- Death is permanent. No exceptions.
- Roles are restricted in order to maintain balance in the role play world.
- No combat meters are used here
- A role play dice combat system is used here
- We strongly enforce role play etiquette and expect characters to “look the part”
Take a look here:
A free port in the Thassa ruled by Merchants and a Merchant-Magistrate, under the distant rule of Cos. Tensions however seem to run high as notable high caste families and even legendary pirates are starting to get restless.
Delivering a whole new experience unlike any gorean role-play sim you've seen before with a strong focus on storylines. A strong backbone of lore (still being worked on) and an active admin storytelling team that will bring you back to the edge of your seat while writing. Come live the real authentic gorean experience, feel like a part of the books.
We would like to accept applications for characters while the sim is being built and prepared:
Also check our notable characters page if you want to apply and play a featured role (of great influence):