City of Victoria

This forum is NOT made to slander, or flame homes. Please give honest reviews without blatant insult.
Sabina Takakura
SL Name: WAT.
Caste: Hobo
Role: Zombie Killer
Home Stone: My cat.
Owner: Reddit.

City of Victoria

Postby Sabina Takakura » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Next up for Sabi's slave adventures!
Victoria is apparently a brand spankin new sim. While I was saying goodbye to a few of the cool slaves I met in Rovere, one of them said "Hey, try Victoria." and shot me a LM. I popped in, and I was immediately impressed. They don't spam you with a bunch of notecards, just a hud that you attach to look at their website. The rules there are simple, concise, and visually appealing. All good, soo... next stop, the sim itself.

Nice. Seriously nice. They did it in mesh, and what's more, they used materials. I particularly liked their use of spec maps in places to give the docks a certain sheen. The city feels like a city. It's laid out well, but not so blocky that everything it obvious. It feels crowded, but not oppressive. The colors blend well, and the build doesn't look prefab. If it is, they modified it enough to make it their own.
+1 for build, +1 for rules. So far, so good.

It's a bit empty, but I soon realized the sim just opened. I hope people hear about it, because it looks nice. I poked a few people in IMs, asking questions like "What style RP do you have here?" and amazingly, got a great response:

[17:04] Helpful Dude (Helpfuldude): it's a mix of both. I would say. I don't think the people here like to stereo type and want all to have there tales to be told.

+1 for that. Next stop, finding a place for my character to fit in. I'll keep updating this like before, but for those who are looking for a place? I'd say this one deserves a chance, for sure.

Victoria Score: +3
Tamar Luminos
SL Name: Lamar Luminos
Caste: Gorean Subversive
Role: Roleplayer
Home Stone: Turia
Owner: Harlequin said put him

Re: City of Victoria

Postby Tamar Luminos » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Sabi- I <3 you for doing this. You give the best writeups/reviews. I'll give this one a try. :)
"...to take truth for granted is not to know it. Truth not won is not possessed. We are not entitled to truths for which we have not fought." --- (Marauders of Gor, p.7)
http://clockworkkitteh.blogspot.com/

Return to “Cities/Sims”