Harlequin
SL Name: Harlequin Salome
Caste: Scripter
Role: Guy Who Stares In Confusion
Home Stone: Blender, mostly.

Re: Venice Eternal

Postby Harlequin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 pm

EDIT: Neeeevermind, figured it out.

I admit surrender. I'm trying to put some time into making my Enjin profile something decent, including adding games I play... but nothing works. At all.

Is there a trick to adding games to my profile? Also, Lasombra pirate here. Because real men pillage.
There used to be a gif here. It was awesome. But it's gone now.
Darius of Turia
SL Name: Darius Vayandar
Caste: Red
Role: Ubar no more!
Home Stone: City of Turia

Postby Darius of Turia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Posted this on their forums. http://veniceeternal.enjin.com/forum/m/ ... ribu-clans

After talking to some people I found out most don't really know a whole lot about their sabbat counterparts. The clans that are normally in the Camarilla are also known to be in the sabbat as Antitribu. Here is some information about what antitribu is.

Antitribu literally means "anti-tribe," or "against the clans." The term is used to describe a division within a vampire clan which opposes the main body of the clan in terms of Sect loyalty. Since philosophical divides are one of the definitions of a bloodline, and antitribu factions are generally described as such.

The stereotypical antitribu bloodline is a branch of a Camarilla clan which has joined the Sabbat. All seven Camarilla clans certainly have antitribu representation within the Sabbat save for the Tremere.

An antitribu might be a little different to their camarilla counterparts or they may be drasticly different. I will use the toreador as an example.

A normal toreador is this: The Toreador are a clan of vampires known for being some of the most beautiful, sensual, seductive, emotional and glamorous of the Kindred. They are responsible for the legends of vampires who seduce and entice their prey with beauty, love and sensuality.

Now, the Toreador Antitribu are this: The Toreador antitribu are the dark mirror image of their Camarilla brethren. Although they are no less beautiful then their cousins, their minds are twisted and warped, and the antitribu often lose themselves watching others suffer, much like their Camarilla siblings lose themselves watching a beautiful painting.

Most antitribu are in the sabbat.

So there are many options to play when you wish to dive into your characters. Hope this helps!
"Life is as a storm, one must be prepared for the hardship and scorn. But with in this is a light, one for which we must fight. For hope is our weapon and our dreams are our shield. When fully armed we can not be felled from the field."
Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Anti-tribu are the bulk of the Sabbat if I'm not mistaken. The best way to do them, too, is just to look at a clan you like and in most cases, strip away the veneer of humanity. Like, a toreador will paint pictures.

An antitribu one will pull pieces off you at various depths to make some artistic point.

They're not just like Cam vampires "only evil", but simply without the urge to at least be vaguely human, or at least hidden.
lexiebum
SL Name: Lexie Bumstead
Caste: Beardfondler
Role: fondler of beards
Home Stone: Original Cardonicus

Postby lexiebum » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 pm

This looks quiet exciting I can see my old Malkavian character being resurrected.
A wise man never plays leapfrog with Unicorns.
Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Could always use some Sabbat members... right now we're all Sabbat clan, so antitribu are always welcome. Or humans who have bad decision making ability and a resistance to shovels to the head.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Harlequin wrote:Could always use some Sabbat members... right now we're all Sabbat clan, so antitribu are always welcome. Or humans who have bad decision making ability and a resistance to shovels to the head.

What about Mages?

You're totally cool with Awakened, right?

Right?

:D
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Shit, if Mages were allowed I'd be playing one.
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Harlequin wrote:Shit, if Mages were allowed I'd be playing one.

I don't see why not.

Being able to summon the equivalent of the Sun into a pack of vampires is in no way overpowered.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Well sure they're overpowered compared to Vampires... one of the things that I loved about WoD was there wasnt supposed to be an equality of power levels. A mage might be able to simply end a pack of vamps, but another mage, or HIT Mark might fuck 'em up easily.

That being said, a sun? Hello, Paradox, you can just tear me apart now plox.

Return to “General”