The USD auction house?

Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

The USD auction house?

Postby Ceri the Urt » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am

Does anyone sell anything on the USD auction house?

I noticed a big decrease in the amount of weapons with higher damage I could get on the normal gold house. I am about to turn 60 on my Monk and was hoping for an upgrade, but now I am not sure if I am going to have to use the USD house from now on.

I only sell to the gold house myself right now. Is it worth it to sell to the USD one?
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Re: The USD auction house?

Postby Vylixan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 am

not really I know there already bots scanning and buying. I refuse to use Real money to buy upgrades for D3 characters
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Re: The USD auction house?

Postby Thyri » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 pm

No, its not worth it. It was a lame idea in concept and its already being exploited. The bots that Vyl is talking about constantly scan the RMAH for items posted by mistale for .01 rather than 1.00 They nab it up before the mistake is even realized and repost the item.

Anything concerning gaming and real money is and will be exploited. These bots drive down the cost of the items, and frankly, I can grind hell mode a little longer if I need just one more piece for inferno. I can farm pages and books for blacksmithing and jewelcrafting a little longer rather than the immediate gratification of having the skillup NOW.

I guess for the truly impatient it might make a buck or two. But I just dont see the benefit and it will probably fizzle out to items only being worth a minimum amount because of the botting and because of people actually wanting to be patient.
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009

Return to “Auction House”