Diablo 3!!!

Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Re: Diablo 3!!!

Postby Allison Millet » Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm

I've been playing D2 LOD up until last night where I got a trial key and could start demoing the game, so far...ehhh I mean its a fun game it seems like, but the lag delay between when I shoot at an enemy and to when my arrow actually takes off is very frustrating as verizon wifi is the only option for internet I have. As well the lack of skill tree customization I dunno I admit I only got up to like level 5 but so far I was kinda like ehh...this isn't as much fun as before, specially when running around on quest objectives, the paths seemed so set and linear, run down this road, kill evil mother which after the wide open roaming worlds of D2 I don't really like it, any ways, I'll play it more still here, to the end of my trial, but so far it just doesn't seem like a 60 dollar game to me, if it came down to 30 yea I'd probably pick it up, but I just don't see it being 60 dollars worth of fun right now.
Hockey Stick!
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Beat it all the way through on my monk!

Now I am going to try a wizard.

I kinda like the second one better though the graphics and scenes between are awesome.
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Ceri the Urt wrote:Beat it all the way through on my monk!

Now I am going to try a wizard.

I kinda like the second one better though the graphics and scenes between are awesome.

You did Inferno on the monk ? incl. Act 4 ? wow .....
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Well, beat the game by now - Diablo on Inferno was a bit of a c*nt - especially since my "Nelphalem Valor (+75% Magic Find)" ran out and the drops were down the deep end of pathetic.

The journey was fun though - will see if it binds me some longer to farm gear for fun but I'd guess not. ;)

Trying the hardcore mode next (1 death and your character is gone) - definitely building a shrine for the first person to master Inferno on a HC character, because through Inferno I died PLENTY.
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Vylixan

Postby Vylixan » Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Victor. wrote:Well, beat the game by now - Diablo on Inferno was a bit of a c*nt - especially since my "Nelphalem Valor (+75% Magic Find)" ran out and the drops were down the deep end of pathetic.

The journey was fun though - will see if it binds me some longer to farm gear for fun but I'd guess not. ;)

Trying the hardcore mode next (1 death and your character is gone) - definitely building a shrine for the first person to master Inferno on a HC character, because through Inferno I died PLENTY.

Well I think a day ago the first mage killed Diablo on inferno . SOLO. not with four people using all kind of avoiding methods and rezzes and portals and banner jumps. He died about a 100 times on Diablo :D and the loot sucked , but I hear that from more people.

I am still in Act III normal with my lvl 30 monk, but i can not play tha much due to a hand injury :)
Ceri the Urt
Urtastic!
SL Name: Ceri Kesten
Role: Being totally stinky.

Postby Ceri the Urt » Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Inferno? Heck no, I was talking about normal!
Don't raise your voice, Improve your Argument.
Vylixan

Postby Vylixan » Tue May 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Ceri the Urt wrote:Inferno? Heck no, I was talking about normal!

heheheh then you are not done yet. as they say normal is introduction :P Inferno is the real game, not that I have done that :D making a joke ofcourse but I think lvl 60 inferno done is a nice goal.

and what Vic says .. HC mode :D
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Postby Thyri » Tue May 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Thryi, that was hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Allison Millet
SL Name: Allison Millet
Role: bondmaid
Home Stone: Kalana Woods
Owner: Jarl Wolf

Postby Allison Millet » Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 am

LoL that was pretty good Thryi, maybe it was because I started about 5 days after it was out or so, but I never once had an error 37 error or the random bug disconnect errors when I was playing through the starter edition trial.
Hockey Stick!

Return to “General”